India Post Recruitment 2020: India Post has invited online application form for the Indian postal recruitment of candidates to the post of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak for the state of Haryana, Madhya Pradesh and Uttarakhand and Rajasthan circle. A total of 7428 vacancies have been released for the recruitment of candidates in these posts. All the candidates who want to apply for the recruitment can check all the details regarding the recruitment from the post below.
India Post Recruitment 2020: Overview
India Post Recruitment 2020
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of . Check all the important details in the table below.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
|India Post Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Government of Assam|
|Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Starting date for Rajasthan||22nd June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for Rajasthan||21st July 2020|
|Starting date||08th June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||07th July 2020|
|CBT Exam Date||Available Soon|
India Post Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
The last date to apply for the Indian Post recruitment 2020 is 7th July and 21st July depending upon the recruitment for which you wan to apply. The Last date for India Post recruitment 2020 has been given below,
|Location||Last Date of Application||Notification Link|
|Rajasthan||21 July||Click Here To Check Official Notice|
|MP||7 July||Click Here To Check Official Notice|
|Uttarakhand||7 July||Click Here To Check Official Notice|
|Haryana||7 July||Click Here To Check Official Notice|
India Post Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
More than 7400 vacancies are available for the India Post recruitment 2020. Check out the region wise vacancy.
- Rajasthan: 3262 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 2834 Posts
- Uttrakhand: 724 Posts
- Haryana: 608 Posts
India Post Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
All the candidates who have a passing certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education are eligible for the India Post recruitment 2020. The candidate also must have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
India Post Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
The minimum age limit for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 40 years.
India Post Recruitment 2020: Pay Scale
- BPM: Rs. 12000/- Per Month (Minimum TRCA for 4 hours/level 1 in TRCA Slab); Rs. 14, 500/- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
- ABPM/Dak Sevak: Rs. 10,000/- (Minimum TRCA for 4 hours/level 1 in TRCA Slab); Rs. 12000/- per month Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
India Post Recruitment 2020: Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates for the India post recruitment will be done purely on the basis of Merit List.
India Post Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/Transman – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Female/Transwoman/PWD – No Fee
India Post Recruitment 2020: How To Apply
To apply for India post office recruitment apply online candidates can follow the below-given steps.
- Click on the below link to apply for the recruitment
- Fill the registration form carefully.
- Upload all the required documents such as 10th certificate, photograph and signature image of the signature.
- Submit the post preference for the Bhartiya Dak Vibhag Bharti.
- Make the fee payment if applicable