India Post GDS Recruitment 2020: Indian Post has released the recruitment notification for the recruitment of candidates to the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) for the Rajasthan Postal Circle. A total of 3262 vacancies have been released by the Indian Post for this recruitment. All the eligible and interested candidates can now apply online for this recruitment till 12th August 2020. The direct link to download the recruitment notification and apply link has been provided below. All the candidates can check the important dates, vacancies, eligibility criteria and other details have been provided in the post below.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
India Post Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Commencement of submission of online application: 6th August 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 12th August 2020
India Post Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
- Gramin Dak Sevak: 3262 Posts
India Post GDS Rajasthan Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
All the candidates who have passing certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education. The candidate also must have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
India Post Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
The minimum age limit for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 40 years
India Post GDS Recruitment 2020: Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of merit list that will be based upon the candidate’s online submitted application. No weightage will be given to higher secondary educational qualifications.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2020: Pay Scale
- BPM – Rs. 12000/- Per Month (Minimum TRCA for 4 hours/level 1 in TRCA Slab); Rs. 14, 500/- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/- (Minimum TRCA for 4 hours/level 1 in TRCA Slab); Rs. 12000/- per month Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
India Post GDS Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
- OC/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man – Rs. 100/-
- All Female / trans-woman candidates as well PwD candidates – No Fee
India Post GDS Recruitment 2020: How To Apply
- Log in to the official website www.appost.in
- Then search for the exact GDS Recruitment 2020
- Click on it and fill the form completely.
- Submit the form.
- Take a print out for further use