Income Tax Department 2021: Income Tax Department, Mumbai has released the official notification for the recruitment of 155 vacancies for MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector posts on its official website on 08th July 2021. The meritorious sportsperson in certain games/sports disciplines will be recruited for these vacancies. The interested candidates can go through the detailed information related to vacancy, salary, eligibility, and other details as mentioned in the article below. The online registration process for 155 sports quota vacancies will be active till 25th August 2021. The selection process will be based on Document verification & Proficiency test. Go through the detailed information below the article.
Income Tax Department 2021:Important Dates
All the important dates regarding the Income Tax Department 2021 have been provided below.
|Online Application||08th July 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||25th August 2021|
Income Tax Department Notification PDF
The officials have released the official notification for MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector posts under the sports quota on its official website @www.incometaxmumbai.in on 08th July 2021. A total number 155 vacancies will be filled through the recruitment process. Candidates can download the official notification from the below link.
Income Tax Department Vacancy
A total of 155 vacancies have been released for MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector posts for meritorious sportspersons which have been distributed as tabulated below.
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancies|
|Inspector of Income-tax||08|
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The detailed Eligibility Criteria for the Income Tax Department Recruitment has been provided below.
|Tax Assistant||Graduation from a recognized university|
|Income Tax Inspector||Graduation from a recognized University. Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour|
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2021)
|MTS||18 to 25 years|
|Tax Assistant||18 to 27 years|
|Income Tax Inspector||18 to 30 years|
- The sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the games/sports as mentioned in the notification.
- The sportsmen who have represented their University in the InterUniversity Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the sports/games mentioned in the notification.
- Sportsmen who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/Games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
How to Apply For Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of Income Tax Department incometaxmumbai. in or incometaxmumbai.gov.in
- On the homepage, search for notifications for Sportsperson
- Fill in all the credentials/information like name, email ID, contact number, etc.
- Note the provisional registration number and password generated
- Fill in details of the application form and click on the final submit button
- Pay the online application fee if required.
- Download the application form for future reference.
Income Tax Department Selection Process
The eligible candidates will be shortlisted, as per their option of the post applied for, on the basis of their current form and achievement in sports and games. The shortlisted candidates have to appear for the document verification process and if further required will have to clear ground/proficiency test.
Income Tax Department Salary Structure
|Name of the post||Salary Structure|
|Inspector of Income-tax||Rs. 44900 to Rs.142400|
|Tax Assistant||Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100|
|Multi-tasking Staff||Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900|
Income Tax Department 2021:FAQ
Q. From when the online application will begin for the Income Tax Department 2021?
Ans: The online application of Income Tax Department 2021 has begun from 8th July 2021.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for the Income Tax Department 2021?
Ans: The last date to apply online for the Income Tax department is 25th August 2021.
Q. How many vacancies are released by the Income Tax Department 2021?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released by the Income Tax Department 2021 is 155.
Q. What are the post released by Income Tax Department 2021?
Ans: The vacancies are released for MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector.
Q. What is the selection process of Income Tax Department 2021?
Ans: The eligible candidates will be shortlisted, as per their option of the post applied for, on the basis of their current form and achievement in sports and games.
Q. What is the salary structure of the Income Tax Department 2021?
Ans: The salary structure varies from post to post candidates can check from the above article.
Q. What are the age criteria for Income Tax Department 2021?
Ans: The age criteria vary for the post according to them. Candidates can check it on the above.