Improve Your Speed in SSC CGL Mock Test: SSC CGL exam will commence from 13th August where eligible candidates from all over India will be sitting for the SSC CGL Tier 1 examination. The exam is only a few days left accelerating the heartbeat of students appearing from various regions of India. What can you do in the last remaining days to improve your speed in SSC CGL Exam? Is there a way by which you can score high marks in SSC CGL Tier 1?
SSC CGL Exam Date-> 13th to 24th August 2021
With the increase in competition, it has become a daunting task for aspirants to surpass the high cut off marks in the exam. Speed has become a priority when solving questions as it can be a deciding factor in many aspects. In the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam, you will be provided only 60 minutes to solve 100 questions. Many aspirants have the required knowledge to solve a particular question but lack speed resulting in the reduced overall score. The way you solve a question and the time taken by you can create a huge difference in the marks scored by you. Follow the tips provided below and enhance your speed while solving SSC CGL mock tests:
1. Time Spent On reading the question- Make sure to be swift while reading the questions. The time spent on reading a particular question must not be more than 30 seconds. In 30 seconds, you must decide if you want to attempt that question or not. Wasting 2-3 minutes in just deciding and then skipping the question would not help you in any way.
2. Must know where to skip- Some questions asked in the exam are difficult and lengthy to confuse the aspirants and waste their time. You must skip such questions and attempt those first that are easy to answer for you. Being stubborn about solving a question would lead to the wastage of time and ultimately your score.
3. Learn Calculations Tricks, tables- You must learn tables, squares, cubes, square roots, percentage, etc to simplify the calculations. The quantitative aptitude section is the lengthiest among all sections in SSC CGL. Solving this section with speed can boost your score.
4. Time Management- You will get 60 minutes to solve 4 sections containing 25 questions each. You must manage your time properly allotting time to each section as per your practice and convenience. General Awareness and English Section must be attempted in the minimum time.
5. Practice enough Mock tests- Make sure you practice mock tests and analyze your performance in the remaining days. It is necessary to know your weaker areas to save time during the exam. Practicing mock tests is the best way to enhance your speed and score for SSC CGL Tier 1 examination.
Are you looking for the Most Expected Questions for SSC CGL Tier 1 exam? We are providing you with the full length mocks containing the expected questions that can be asked in the Tier 1 exam. It will also contain the memory-based mocks based on the exam that was conducted last year.
The online mock test series will contain:
- 6 Most Expected Mocks
- 6 Challenger Mocks
- 3 Memory-Based Mocks
- Weekly Current Affairs