1. Exogenic forces are connected with—
(a) Plucking action
(b) Volcanic action
2. Epirogenetic movement give rise to—
(d) Fold mountain
3. Which of the following features may occur when lava cool at the surface ?
(a) Basalt plateau
4. Geostationary orbit is at a height of—
(a) 6 km
(b) 1000 km
(c) 3600 km
(d) 36, 000 km
5. At the summer solstice in the Northern Hemisphere which of the following latitudes will have the largest night ?
(a) 45° N
(b) 23 S
(c) 66° N
(d) 66° S
6. The Magnitude of Earthquake is measured on the—
(c) Kelvin meter
(d) Richter scale
7. Dome mountain are the result of—
(a) Intrusion of magma
(c) Frictions at the joints of the rocks
8. Creators or calderas are—
(a) Rift valley
(b) Hollows created by removed of volcanic cones
(c) Sink holes
(d) Pot holes
9. The main activity associated with the fold mountains is—
(b) Rift valley
10. Define intermotane plateau—
(a) They are the outcome of volcanic activity.
(b) Outcome of diastrophic activity.
(c) They are the remains of certain mountains.
(d) They are elevated segment of the earth crust.
Share Your answers…..!!!!