The Delhi Police Constable examination has already begun and the exam will end on 14th December 2020. Aspirants who are appearing in the upcoming shifts of the Delhi Police Constable 2020 exam must check the important topics that are expected to come in the Delhi Police Exam 2020 and shape up their preparations accordingly.
Important Topics for Upcoming Shifts| Delhi Police Constable Exam 2020
Let us discuss these section-wise important topics that are expected to come in the examination. This analysis is based on the previous shifts that has already been conducted.
- Delhi Police Constable Online Coaching 2020| Complete Bilingual 2.0 Batch by Adda247
In the previous sections, it was seen that 50 questions out of a hundred were asked from the general knowledge section. Which means it is important for the candidates to prepare fully for this section. Look at some important topics that must be covered to secure good marks in the exam:
- From Ancient History – most of the questions were from Indus valley civilization, Mauryan Empire, and Vedas, so the aspirants are advised to thoroughly read these topics.
- From Medieval History – questions based on founders of different dynasties, battles between different kings, monuments built by different kings, South Indian dynasties, different foreign travelers, books on different kings, court poets of different kings were asked, so the aspirants are advised to thoroughly read these topics.
- From Modern History – questions based on East India Company and their works, Portuguese in India and thier works, French in India and their work, anglo wars, different viceroys & governor-general’s of India and work done by them, questions based on different treaties, questions based on the life of Mahatma Gandhi, different Indian freedom movements and their leaders, post and pre Independence, questions on Indian National Congress, were asked so the aspirants are advised to thoroughly read these topics.
- From Polity – questions based on the work of constitutional assembly, different articles of Constitution, different parts and schedules of Indian Constitution, different amendments to the constitution, powers of the president, questions based on Judiciary, question-based on the working of executives, were asked so the aspirants are advised to thoroughly read these topics.
- From Geography – questions based on the boundary with neighboring countries, rocks, soil in different parts of the country, different rivers & their tributaries, minerals found in different part of the country, different mountain ranges, highest peaks of South India, different types of crops, the main crop of different states, important lakes, different dams built on different rivers, were asked so the aspirants are advised to thoroughly read these topics.
- Current affairs based on the last six months when asked in the exam. Questions like CM of different states, brand ambassadors of various companies, chairman of different boards, topics related to IPL, various government schemes, etc.
- From the sports section of General Awareness questions were asked like Commonwealth and Olympic games dates and place, coaches of different teams, etc.
- Questions were related to art and culture as well. Important dance forms and different forms of art were some important topics on which questions were based.
- Full forms and acronyms of important institutions were asked.
- Name of popular books and their authors were the highlight of one or two questions which means it is an important topic.
- There were some questions that were based on the basic budget analysis, so the aspirants are advised to read this topic thoroughly.
Computer fundamental section:
If a candidate has a basic knowledge of computers then he/she will be able to answer the questions that are based on the basic concepts. Let us look at some more important topics that the candidates must go through in their preparation phase:
- Basics MS Excel– questions based shortcut Keys, different formula’s used in excel, number of rows & columns in excel, different options in the menu bar, were asked.
- Fundamentals of MS Word – questions based on shortcut Keys, different options in the menu bar, were asked.
- Fundamentals of the Internet – questions based on WWW, different network topologies, different networks, different protocols that work on the internet, email, different browsers, were asked.
- Fundamentals of computer – questions based on the history of computers, working of the computer, different hardware used in computer, generations of computer, input & output devices, were asked.
- Different operating systems and functions of operating systems used in computer – Windows, Mac OS, Linux.
- Full form of technical terms related to the computer system.
In the previous shifts to the questions asked from this section work based on the basic concepts. Candidates are advised to prepare the below important topics on which the questions will be based:
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple interest and compound interest
- Profit, loss and discount
- Mixture and alligation
- Partnership business
- Speed, time and distance
- Time and work
- Mensuration and geometry
In this section to basic conceptual questions were asked and it is highly possible that in the upcoming shifts questions will be based on the basic concepts. Let us look at some more important topics that every candidate must cover while preparing for the exam:
- In the arithmetical reasoning topic based on mirror image and paper, cutting is important.
- Series – number series and figural series.
- Problem-solving and Word building
- Coding and decoding – numbers coding, decoding, and classification, etc.
- Space orientation and visualization
- Venn diagrams
- Operations – numerical operations, symbolic operations, etc.
You May Also Like To Read: –
- GA And Computer Questions Asked In Delhi Police Constable Exam: All Shifts | 250 + Questions With Solution
- Click Here to View RRB NTPC Stage-2 Exam Pattern
- RRB NTPC Previous year Cut Off | 1st & 2nd Stage Examination
|RRB NTPC Salary, Job Profile||RRB NTPC Syllabus 2020||RRB NTPC Exam Pattern|
|RRB NTPC Previous Year Papers||RRB NTPC Exam Analysis||RRB NTPC Latest Updates|