SSC Chairman’s Message: Staff Selection Commission has uploaded Chairman’s Message which is related to exams conducted in financial 2021-22. According to the Chairman’s Message released by the Staff Selection Commission candidates of the examination of the Staff Selection Commission are hereby informed about no. of candidates appeared in 2020-21 SSC Examinations, how many got shortlisted in the financial year 2021-22. For SSC chairman’s message candidates are advised to read the entire article.
Important Information from SSC Chairman’s Message:-
|SSC Exams 2021-22 Financial Year (FY)||21 Examinations Conducted, 1.80 Crore candidates appeared|
|SSC GD Exam 2021||71.74 lakh applications were received|
|Declared final results of 8 examinations||29,160 candidates have been recommended for appointment during the FY 2021-22.|
|Results of 21 intermediate stages of examinations were declared||6.5 lakh candidates were shortlisted for next stage|
|5 Recruitments||1.55 Crore Applications received|
Staff Selection Commission is an organization under the Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. SSC conducts various exams as given below:
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (SSC CGL)
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (SSC CHSL)
- Junior Engineer
- Junior Hindi Translator
- SSC GD Constable
- SSC Multitasking Staff
- Selection Post
- SI (Central Police Organization)
- Stenographer C & D
Candidates can get the detailed information from SSC Chairman’s Message below.
- The Commission has conducted 21 examinations for about 1.80 Crore candidates.
- Includes the biggest examination conducted by the Commission so far i.e. Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD)
in Assam Rifles Examination, 2021 which was conducted from 16-11-2021 to 15-12-2021. About 71.74 lakh applications were
received for the said examination.
- Declared final results of 7 examinations thereby recommending 28,068 candidates for appointment to various Ministries/
- Departments of Government of India. In addition, 1092 candidates were also recommended for appointment through Selection Post Examinations. Hence, a total of 29,160 candidates have been recommended for appointment during the FY 2021-22.
- In addition, results of 21 intermediate stages of examinations were declared by the Commission wherein about 6.5 lakh candidates were shortlisted for the next stages of examinations.
- Issued Notices of 5 examinations and in response to the said notifications, online applications from about 1.55 Crore candidates have been received.