1. In which one of the following, antibody formations takes place?
3. How do most insects respire?
[D]By trachea system
4. Which one of the following part of human brain is the regulating centre for swallowing and vomiting?
5. Production of which one of the following is a function of the liver?
6. During sleep a man’s blood pressure
7. Oncogene is responsible for
8. Which acid is produced when milk gets sour?
9. Two richest kown sources of edible protein are
[A]Meat and eggs
[B]Milk and vegetables
[C]Soybean and groundnut
[D]Some algae and other micro-organisms
10. Which nutrients are most likely to be affected by food processing and storage?
ANSWER KEY: 1- (C), 2- (A), 3- (D), 4- (C), 5- (B), 6- (D), 7- (D), 8- (C), 9- (C), 10- (D)