The Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, (IIT Roorkee) has released notification for the recruitment of Non-teaching posts (Group A, B, and C) through a notification against advt. no. 2021/02 and 2021/01. The eligible candidates can apply for 139 vacancies Finance Officer, GDMO, Hindi Officer, Sr. Scientific Officer, Coach, Junior Superintendent, Junior Technical Superintendent, Pharmacist, Junior Lab Assistant, Junior, Assistant, Driver & other posts under Group A, B, and C Category on or before 11th May 2021. The interested candidates should go through the detailed article for the vacancy details, application fees. eligibility criteria and everything related to the recruitment.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Starting Date||12th April 2021|
|Closing Date||11th May 2021|
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
A total of 139 vacancies has been announced for Non-Teaching posts; Group A, B, and C. Check the post-wise vacancies from the below table.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|General Duty Medical Officer||02|
|Assistant Sports Officer||01|
|Sr. Scientist Officer||01|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||01|
|Assistant Security Officer||01|
|Junior Lab Assistant||52|
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Finance Officer – Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale.
- GDMO – MBBS from a recognized University with at least 2 years of experience.
- Assistant Sports Officer – Masters Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in sports science with at least 55% Marks with a consistently good academic record.
- Senior Scientific Officer – PhD in computer science & engineering/information technology+ 7 years relevant experience or ME/MTech in computer science & engineering information technology with a first-class or its equivalent grade + 10 years relevant experience.
- Junior Technical Superintendent – M.Sc. Or B.Tech./B.E. or B.Sc. With two years relevant experience or MCA with one year experience.
- ASO- Graduate with 4 years relevant experience.
- Junior Superintendent- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree with two years relevant experience.
- Pharmacist – 10 + 2 or its equivalent; Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy granted by an Institution of the central/state govt. Or an institution recognized by the Central or State Govt.
- FO: Not more than 55 years.
- SSO: Not more than 50 years.
- Other Group A Posts: Less than 35 years.
- Group B Posts: 18 years to 32 years.
- Group C Posts: 18 years to 27 years.
- Check advertisement for age relaxation.
- Group A Posts (For each post): Rs. 500.
- Group B & C Posts (For each post): Rs. 250.
- No fee for IIT Roorkee regular employees/ SC/ ST/ Divyang (PWD)/ Women Candidates.
- Payment Mode: Online.
How to Apply For IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website @iitr.ac.in or directly apply from the below link.
- On the Homepage, find For Non-Teaching Job-Opening Group (A, B & C) & click on it.
- A new page will open with Advertisement for Various Group ‘A’ Posts & Advertisement for Various Group ‘B & C’ Posts Under Direct Recruitment.
- Click on Apply Online for Non-Teaching Positions.
- Fill the form with the correct details and pay the application fee if applicable.
- Check the form once and Submit & take a copy for future use.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
|Group B & C||
IIT Roorkee Recruitment FAQ
Q. How to apply for IIT Roorkee Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021?
Ans: Candidates can apply to the post by online mode,for more details visit Institute’s website www.iitr.ac.in.
Q.When the online application for IIT Roorkee Recruitment will begin?
Ans: The online application for IIT Roorkee Recruitment will begin from 12th April 2021.
Q.What is the last date to apply online for IIT Roorkee Recruitment?
Ans: The last date to apply online for IIT Roorkee Recruitment is 11th May 2021.
Q. How many vacancies are released by IIT Roorkee Recruitment for Non teaching staff?
Ans: IIT Roorkee has released 139 vacancies for Non teaching Staff recruitment.