Indian Institute of Technology Goa (IIT Goa) is recruiting candidates to fill vacancies for A,B and C category posts of Registrar, Junior Assistant, Technical Superintendent and other. All the candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the IIT Goa. Last date to apply for IIT Goa Recruitment 2020 is 30 June 2020. All the information related the recruitment like vacancies, eligibility criteria and selection process has been given below.
- Start Date of online application: 22 May 2020
- Last Date of online application: 30 June 2020
- Junior Superintendent: 1
- Junior Superintendent (Rajbhasha Prakoshth/Hindi Cell): 1
- Junior Assistant: 6
- Superintending Engineer: 1
- Technical Superintendent (Chemistry): 1
- Registrar: Candidate must have a master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Junior Superintendent (JS): Bachelor degree in appropriate discipline with relevant experience of four years after the qualifying degree. For persons with Master’s degree, normal duration of Master’s programme would be counted towards experience.
- Junior Superintendent (Rajbhasha Prakoshth/Hindi Cell): Bachelor Degree with Hindi or English as a main subject from recognized University/institute with four years of relevant experience of translation.
- Junior Assistant (JA): Graduate with Bachelor degree in Arts, Science, Commerce and management.
- Superintending Engineer: B.Tech./B.E. in Civil Engineering or equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Technical Superintendent (Chemistry): 1. M.Sc. or equivalent degree in appropriate discipline with relevant experience of one year after the degree OR 2. Bachelor’s degree (other than B.Tech./B.E.) in appropriate discipline with relevant experience of four years after the degree.
|Post Name||Maximum age Limit|
|Junior Superintendent/ Junior Superintendent/ Technical Superintendent||32 Years|
|Junior Assistant||27 Years|
|Superintending Engineer||50 Years|
Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- For Group A Post Application Fee Rs.500/-.
- For Group B Post Application Fee Rs.200/-.
- For Group C Post Application Fee Rs.100/-.
The selection of candidates will be based on Written Test.
- For Registrar pay Rs.144200 to Rs. 218200/-.
- For Junior Superintendent, Technical Superintendent Pay Rs.35400 to Rs.112400/- Per Month.
- For Junior Assistant Pay Rs.21700 to Rs. 69100/- Per Month.
- For Superintending Engineer Pay Rs.Rs.78800 to Rs. 209200/- Per Month
How To Apply
- Click on the below-given link.
- Enter all the details carefully.
- Pay the application fee online
- Upload the photograph and image of your signature.
- Submit the application form online.