IGNOU Admit Card: Indra Gandhi National Open University will be soon releasing the IGNOU Admit Card for the June Term End Exam (TEE)soon. IGNOU will be conducting the June Term-End Examination for the final year from September 17, 2020. All the aspirants who will be appearing for the exam will be able to download the admit card soon by visiting the official website of IGNOU @ignou.ac.in. Candidates can find out information regarding the admit card and exam dates in the post below.
IGNOU Exam Dates
IGNOU released the exam date sheet for June TEE on September 2 on the official website. As per the IGNOU 2020 date sheet, the June TEE will begin from September 17, the last exam will be conducted on October 16. The June TEE was earlier slated to be held from the first week of September, however, later the exam dates were rescheduled due to coronavirus and lockdown. The TEE will be held across 900 exam centres in two sessions- morning (10 am to 1 pm) and evening (2 pm to 5 pm).
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
IGNOU Admit Card
IGNOU generally releases the Admit Card 10 days before the exam. The IGNOU admit card will be issued only to those candidates who have filled the examination form for June TEE. The hall ticket will be considered mandatory while entering the exam hall. The hard copy of the admit card will also be necessary. No aspirants will get the permission to enter the exam hall without hall ticket. Students can expect the admit card or hall ticket to be released by the September first week.
How To Download The Admit Card
- Visit the official website of IGNOU @ignou.ac.in.
- Go to the Student Support and click on “Students Corner”.
- Now click on the Results-2020 and go to the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card section.
- Now click on the link provided for Hall Ticket for June/ September 2020 Term End Examination.
- Now enter your 9 digit enrollment number and select your program.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Your IGNOU Admit Card will open. Download the admit card for further reference.
Click Here To Download The Admit Card (Inactive)
Details Mentioned On Admit Card
The following are the details that will be mentioned on the IGNOU Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidates Exam Center
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Date of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Applied Program
- Important Instructions
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the fullform of IGNOU?
Ans. Full form of IGNOU is Indra Gandhi National Open University.
Q. What are the minimum passing marks required in IGNOU?
Ans. In order to pass, candidates must have to score a minimum of 50% marks in the IGNOU examination.
Q. Can a candidate change his/her IGNOU exam center?
Ans. Yes, candidates who wish to change their exam center must visit the regional office with a letter requesting to change the examination center.
Q. How many days before the exam does the IGNOU release the admit card?
Ans. IGNOU generally releases the Admit Card 10 days before the exam.