ICAR Technician Exam Analysis: Indian Agricultural Research Institute will be conducting the ICAR Technician Exam on 28th February, 2nd March,4th March, and 5th March 2022. The candidates must be looking for the exam analysis for the ICAR Technician exam. The candidates who will be appearing for the technician exam on the next shifts will be updated here. As the number of vacancies is high and the competition will be high. The exam analysis will help the candidates to get an idea about the pattern of the exam, the types of questions asked and the weightage for the particular topic in the exam.
Candidates can check the detailed exam analysis of ICAR for the Technician exam. In this article, we are going to provide you with the ICAR Technician Shift 1 exam analysis in the below article.
ICAR IARI Technician Exam: Overview
|Name of Organization||Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI)|
|Post Name||Technician (T-1)|
|Shift 1 Timings||9 am to 10:30 am|
|Shift 2 Timings||12:30 pm to 2 pm|
|Shift 3 Timings||4 pm to 5:30 pm|
|Category||Previous Year Paper|
|Exam Date||28th Feb,2nd Mar, 4th Mar, and 5th Mar 2022|
ICAR IARI Technician Exam Pattern
Computer Based Test/Examination shall consist of Objective Type 100 Questions with 4 multiple choice answers out of which candidate has to choose one correct answer only. Each question carries one mark. For each wrong answer, the ¼ (0.25) mark shall be deducted.
|Sections||Subject||Max. Marks||No. of Questions||Total Duration|
|1||General Knowledge||25||25||90 mins|
ICAR IARI Technician Exam Analysis: Good Attempts
The good attempt will help candidates to understand the level of examination and details of the number of questions that will be solved and the total attempts.
|Sections||Subject||No. of Question||No. of Good Attempts|
ICAR IARI Technician Exam Analysis: General Knowledge & Social Science
The total number of questions asked will be 50 for 50 marks. The questions asked are as follows which will be from the current affairs , social science and other general knowledge.
- President of India comes under which Article?
- Manas National Park is situated in?
- Bannerghatta National Park is situated in?
- SC/ST Article?
- One question asked from Article 21?
- What is the Full form of FICCI?
- ICAR was established in which year?
- Freons are chlorofluorocarbon compounds that contain?
- One question asked from Article 41?
- CGI of India is established in which year?
- Ghoomar dance belongs to which state?
- What is the capital of Bhutan?
- Kalbelia Dance form belongs to which state?
- One question asked from CAG.
- One question asked from Article 55
- One question asked from Article 280
- One question asked from Article 32
ICAR IARI Technician Exam Analysis: Mathematics
This section was of easy to moderate level. Candidates can easily attempt 20-22 questions.
- If x+1/x= 2, then find the value of x^99+1/(x)^99=?
- sin 30 + sin 45/sin 60
ICAR IARI Technician Exam Analysis: Science
This section was of easy level as the candidates can easily attempt 19-21 questions.
- What is the full form of MRI?
- Goitre Disease
- What is the pH value of Blood?
- Other name of Methane?
- Chemical Name of Vitamin D?
- Full-Form of PAM?
- Another name of Ranatigrina?
- Question-related to Photochemical smog?
- Vital Force Theory?
- Question related to Boman Capsule?
- Which of the following gas is known as laughing gas?
- How many heart chambers are there in Amphibian?
- Component of LPG?
- Which component is used in Solder?
- Goiter is caused by?
- Chemical Formula of Urea?
- PH of human blood?
- Parkinson disease?
- Ethyle alcohol contains?
- Mars Gas
ICAR IARI Technician Exam Analysis: Video
You may also like to read:
- ICAR Recruitment 2021 Free Study Material
- ICAR Science Capsule: Download Now
- ICAR Technician Recruitment
- ICAR Technician(T1) Salary Salary Structure, Allowances, Benefits And Job Profile
ICAR IARI Technician Exam Analysis: FAQ
Q. When will the ICAR Technician Exam be scheduled?
Ans: The exam will be conducted from 28th February, 2nd March,4th March, and 5th March 2022.
Q. What are the good attempts for the ICAR Technician Exam?
Ans: The good attempts are 71-28
Q. What are the maximum marks of the ICAR Technician Exam?
Ans: The maximum marks are 100 for 100 questions.