ICAR Technician Exam Analysis: Indian Agricultural Research Institute has conducted the ICAR Technician Exam on 28th February for 1st and 2nd Shift successfully. The candidates must be looking for the exam analysis for the ICAR Technician exam for 28th February 2022 3rd Shift. The candidates who will be appearing for the technician exam on the next shifts will be looking for the exam analysis. The exam analysis will help the candidates to get an idea about the pattern of the exam, the types of questions asked and the weightage for the particular topic in the exam. Candidates can check the detailed exam analysis of ICAR for the Technician exam. In this article, we are going to provide you with the ICAR Technician Shift 3rd exam analysis in the below article.
ICAR Technician Exam: Overview
|Name of Organization||Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI)|
|Post Name||Technician (T-1)|
|Shift 1 Timings||9 am to 10:30 am|
|Shift 2 Timings||12:30 pm to 2 pm|
|Shift 3 Timings||4 pm to 5:30 pm|
|Category||Previous Year Paper|
|Exam Date||28th Feb,2nd Mar, 4th Mar, and 5th Mar 2022|
ICAR Technician Exam Pattern
Computer Based Test/Examination shall consist of Objective Type 100 Questions with 4 multiple choice answers out of which candidate has to choose one correct answer only. Each question carries one mark. For each wrong answer, the ¼ (0.25) mark shall be deducted.
|Sections||Subject||Max. Marks||No. of Questions||Total Duration|
|1||General Knowledge||25||25||90 mins|
ICAR Technician Exam Analysis: Good Attempts
The good attempt will help candidates to understand the level of examination and details of the number of questions that will be solved and the total attempts.
|Sections||Subject||No. of Question||No. of Good Attempts|
ICAR Technician Exam Analysis: General Knowledge & Social Science
The total number of questions asked will be 50 for 50 marks. The questions asked are as follows which will be from the current affairs, social science, and other general knowledge
- Kathak Kendra is at?
- WTA female player of the year?
- Ajaj Patel is cricketer of which country?
- Article 81B is related to?
- What is soil? element , mixture
- Hoysala temple architecture?
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank’s MD?
- Bank of Baroda signed MOU with which company?
- Which movement was started by Gandhi Ji in 1942?
- Gandhi Irvin Pact was signed in?
- World Trade Organisation established in?
- First Jute Mill in India?
- First women to win 2 olympic medals?
- kerala Literacy Rate?
- India’s Rank in human development index 2018?
- RBI established in which year?
- Who is the father of green revolution?
- Battle of chausa?
ICAR Technician Exam Analysis: Mathematics
This section was easy to moderate.
ICAR Technician Exam Analysis: Science
The section contains 25 questions for 25 marks. This is the scoring section. The level of Science question asked is easy.
- Question-Related to DNA?
- What is the chemical reaction that takes place during corrosion of iron?
- Which of the following is an endothermic reaction?
ICAR Technician Exam Analysis: Video
You may also like to read:
- ICAR Recruitment 2021 Free Study Material
- ICAR Science Capsule: Download Now
- ICAR Technician Recruitment
- ICAR Technician(T1) Salary Salary Structure, Allowances, Benefits And Job Profile
ICAR Technician Exam Analysis: FAQ
Q. When will the ICAR Technician Exam be scheduled?
Ans: The exam will be conducted from 28th February, 2nd March,4th March, and 5th March 2022.
Q. What are the good attempts for the ICAR Technician Exam?
Ans: The good attempts are 72-79
Q. What are the maximum marks of the ICAR Technician Exam?
Ans: The maximum marks are 100 for 100 questions.