ICAR Technician Exam Analysis Shift 2: ICAR has successfully conducted the Shift 1 exam from 9 am to 10:30 am across the country in various centers. The level of the examination was average and the overall good attempts were 71-78. Now we are covering the exam analysis of the 2nd Shift of 28th February 2022. The candidates who have appeared for the exam on the 2nd Shift can go through the below article and the candidates who are going to appear for the 3rd shift will get benefits and know the type of questions asked. The exam analysis will help the candidates to get an idea about the pattern of the exam, the types of questions asked and the weightage for the particular topic in the exam. Candidates can check the detailed exam analysis of ICAR for the Technician exam. Here we are providing you the ICAR Technician Exam Analysis Shift 2 for 28th February 2022.
ICAR IARI Technician Exam Analysis: Overview
|Name of Organization||Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI)|
|Post Name||Technician (T-1)|
|Shift 1 Timings||9 am to 10:30 am|
|Shift 2 Timings||12:30 pm to 2 pm|
|Shift 3 Timings||4 pm to 5:30 pm|
|Category||Previous Year Paper|
|Exam Date||28th Feb,2nd Mar, 4th Mar, and 5th Mar 2022|
ICAR IARI Technician Exam Analysis 2022: Good Attempts
The good attempt will help candidates to understand the level of examination and details of the number of questions that will be solved and the total attempts.
|Sections||Subject||No. of Question||No. of Good Attempts|
ICAR IARI Technician Exam Pattern
Computer Based Test/Examination shall consist of Objective Type 100 Questions with 4 multiple choice answers out of which candidate has to choose one correct answer only. Each question carries one mark. For each wrong answer, the ¼ (0.25) mark shall be deducted.
|Sections||Subject||Max. Marks||No. of Questions||Total Duration|
|1||General Knowledge||25||25||90 mins|
ICAR IARI Technician Exam Analysis 2022: General Knowledge & Social Science
The total number of questions asked will be 50 for 50 marks. The questions asked are as follows which will be from the current affairs, social science, and other general knowledge.
- Who is the General Secretory of OPEC?
- What is the new name of Kevadiya Gujarat Railway Station?
- FIFA Worldcup 2022 held in which country?
- One question from 10th Schedule.
- Question asked from Election Commission Article
- Bloody Sunday was held on which date?
ICAR IARI Technician Exam Analysis: Mathematics
This section was easy to moderate.
ICAR IARI Technician Exam Analysis 2022: Science
The section contains 25 questions for 25 marks. This is the scoring section. The level of Science question asked is easy.
- Glucose is which type of carbohydrate?
- What is the chemical formula of benzene?
- What is the Chemical formula of Baking Soda?
- Biggest Gland in human body?
- Parsec is the SI unit of?
- One question related to Property of Chlorine
- What is the full form of ATP?
- Who discovered Bacteria?
- Apiculture is related to?
- Which type of mirror is used in cars?
- What is the chemical formula of Gypsum?
- Which hormones are secreted from the pineal gland?
ICAR IARI Technician Exam Analysis 2022: Video
You may also like to read:
- ICAR Recruitment 2021 Free Study Material
- ICAR Science Capsule: Download Now
- ICAR Technician Recruitment
- ICAR Technician(T1) Salary Salary Structure, Allowances, Benefits And Job Profile
ICAR IARI Technician Exam Analysis 2022: FAQ
Q. When will the ICAR Technician Exam be scheduled?
Ans: The exam will be conducted from 28th February, 2nd March,4th March, and 5th March 2022.
Q. What are the good attempts for the ICAR Technician Exam?
Ans: The good attempts are 72-79
Q. What are the maximum marks of the ICAR Technician Exam?
Ans: The maximum marks are 100 for 100 questions.