The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) will conduct an ICAR Technician Exam 2021 for recruitment to the posts of Technician (T-1) under Direct Recruitment on 28th Feb,2nd Mar, 4th Mar, and 5th Mar 2022. ICAR IARI Technician exam is near and the candidates must be looking for the study capsules. The General Knowledge and Social Science Capsule will provide detailed syllabus-wise information at once. This is a great opportunity for the candidates who want to prepare for this as there will be 641 vacancies recruiting for the particular post. Candidates must be looking for the ICAR General Knowledge and Social Science Capsule for preparation.
ADDA247 is providing you with the Capsule for the ICAR Science section for the preparation. The exam will contain 4 sections for a total of 100 marks. Each section will contain 25 questions for 25 marks. This is the scoring subject as the questions will be from particular topics. Candidates can prepare from the Capsule provided here.
ICAR IARI Technician Exam Pattern 2021
ICAR Technician CBT (Computer Based Test) shall consist of Objective Type 100 Questions with 4 multiple choice answers out of which the candidate has to choose one correct answer only. Each question carries one mark. For each wrong answer ¼ (0.25) mark shall be deducted.
|Paper/Sections||Subject||Max. Marks||No. of Questions||Total Duration|
|1||General Knowledge||25||25||1 and 1/2 Hours|
- The question papers will be prepared bilingually, in English & Hindi for all Sections.
- The question paper will be common for all the functional groups in which the recruitment is proposed to be made.
- There will be no interview for the posts of Technician (T-1).
Candidates can download the General Knowledge and Social Science Capsule from the link provided below. Practice the capsule and give your preparation a kick start.
You may also like to read:
- ICAR Recruitment 2021 Free Study Material
- ICAR Science Capsule: Download Now
- ICAR Technician Recruitment 2021
- ICAR Technician(T1) Salary 2021 Salary Structure, Allowances, Benefits And Job Profile