IBPS PO Notification 2020
IBPS PO 2020 Notification: IBPS has finally rolled out the official notification for the post of Probationary Officer in the various banks. This year IBPS has released 1417 vacancies for IBPS PO 2020. The exam will be taken in a three-tier process. Students that will qualify all the levels successfully will be posted as Probationary Officer in the bank as per the organization rules. The last date to apply online for recruitment is 26th August 2020. Check the article for the frequently asked questions on IBPS PO 2020 Recruitment and any other notification related queries.
IBPS PO 2020 Important Dates
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application||05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||September 2020|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||21.09.2020 to 26.09.2020|
|IBPS PO Pre Admit Card Date||October 2020|
|IBPS PO Pre Exam Date||03.10.2020, 10.10.2020 and 11,10.2020|
|IBPS PO Pre Result Date||October/ November 2020|
|IBPS PO Main Admit Card Date||November 2020|
|IBPS PO Main Exam Date||28.11.2020|
|IBPS PO Main Result Date||December 2020|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2021|
|Conduct of interview||January / February 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2021|
IBPS PO 2020 Vacancies
The number of vacancies is 1417. Vacancies mentioned here are indicative and anticipated as communicated by the participating organizations. However, Provisional allotment will be made based on the final vacancies reported by the participating organizations.
|Category||Number of vacancies|
- IBPS PO Bank Wise Vacancy
|Bank||Number of vacancies|
|Bank of India||734|
|Bank of Maharashtra||250|
|Punjab and Sind Bank||83|
IBPS PO 2020 Age Criteria
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Maximum age: 30 years.
IBPS PO 2020 Educational Qualification
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent, a qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
How to Apply For IBPS PO 2020 Exam
- Visit the official website of IBPS @ibps.in
- On the official website click of CRP PO/MT
- Click on the link to apply for Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees X
- Then you’ll be redirected to the online application page where you’ll have to register.
- Once your registration process is complete note down your registration number and password, you’ll require it to log in
- Fill your personal details and education details very carefully.
- Review your final application and pay the fees to submit your IBPS PO 2020 application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the exam dates for IBPS PO Exam 2020?
Ans. According to the official notification, the tentative dates are:
- IBPS PO Preliminary exam: 03.10.2020, 10.10.2020 and 11,10.2020
- IBPS PO Main exam: 28.11.2020
Q. What is the application fee required for filling the form?
Ans. For SC/ST/PWD: 100/- (Intimation Charges only). For General, OBC: 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
Your form will be considered only after the payment of application fees. It will be the last procedure of applying to the post. Without paying the fee with the intimation charges your application will not be considered complete. So, submit the fee before the last date.