| Updated On August 8th, 2020 at 07:14 pm
IB Recruitment 2020: Intelligence Bureau has released the notification for the recruitment of candidates to the post of Security Officer, Research Assistant and Others under the Ministry of Home Affairs. The IB recruitment notification was released on the Ministry of Home Affairs official website @mha.gov.in. IB recruitment is being conducted to fill a total of 292 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for the post on or before 60 days of the release of notification, The last date to apply for these posts is 19th August 2020. All the details regarding the IB recruitment like vacancies, eligibility criteria and link to apply online have been provided in the post below.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
IB Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Organization||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Starting Date to apply||20th June 2020|
|Closing date to apply||19 August 2020|
IB Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Notification Date: 20th June 2020
- Last date for submission of application:19th August 2020
IB Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
A total of 292 vacancies have been released by the Intelligence Bureau for the IB recruitment 2020. The post wise breakdown of vacancies released for the IB recruitment 2020 has been provided below.
|Deputy Director/ Tech||2 Posts|
|Senior Research Officer||2 Posts|
|Library & Information Officer||1 Posts|
|Security Officer (Technical)||6 Posts|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Tech||10 Posts|
|Assistant Central intelligence Officer-I/ Executive||54 Posts|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/ Executive||55 Posts|
|Assistant Security Officer (Technical)||12 Posts|
|Assistant Security Officer (General)||10 Posts|
|Personal Assistant||10 Posts|
|Research Assistant||1 Post|
|Female Staff Nurse||1 Post|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive||26 Posts|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I (Motor Transport)||12 Posts|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II (Motor Transport)||12 Posts|
|Security Assistant (Motor Transport)||15 Posts|
|Halwai Cum Cook||11 Posts|
|Multi· Tasking staff (Gunman)||24 Posts|
IB Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
To be eligible for the IB recruitment aspirants must fulfill the eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required for the IB recrutiemnt has been mentioned below.
- Deputy Director/Tech: Bachelor Degree in Engineering [B.E or B.Tech or B.Sc (Engg)] awarded by a recognized University with 12 years of experience in the concerned field.
- Library & Information Officer: Master’s Degree in Library Science or Information Science or Documentation Science from a recognized University with 7 years of experience in Public or Institutional Library.
- Senior Research Officer: Master’s degree in Economics/Statistics/Business Administration/Management or Commerce from a recognized University or equivalent with 5 years of experience.
- Assistant Security Officer (General): Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with 2 years of experience.
- Assistant Security Officer (Technical): Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Communications Engineering or BSc in Physics or Chemistry from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent with 2 years of experience.
IB Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
The age limit for the candidates to be eligible for the IB recruitment 2020 for various posts is 54 years. Age relaxation for the reserved categories is as per Government rules and regulations.
IB Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
The Applicants will be selected for IB Recruitment 2020 based on their performance in the following process.
- Written Examination
- Interview/ Personality test
IB Recruitment 2020: Pay Scale
IB recruitment offers lucrative pay scales for various posts. The payscale for all the posts of IB recruitment 2020 has been listed below.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Director/ Tech||Level 13 A in the Pay Matrix|
|Senior Research Officer||Pay Band 3: ₹15600-39100 with the grade pay of ₹6600 (Level 11 of the pay matrix ₹67700-208700 as per 7th CPC)|
|Library & Information Officer||Pay Band 3: ₹15600-39100 with the grade pay of ₹6600 (Level 11 of the pay matrix ₹67700-208700 as per 7th CPC).|
|Security Officer (Technical)||Pay Band-3: ₹15600-39100 with Grade Pay of ₹5400 (Level 10 of the pay matrix ₹56100-177500 as per 7th CPC).|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Tech||Pay Band 3: ₹15600-39100 with Grade Pay of ₹5400 (Level 10 of the pay matrix ₹56100-177500 as per 7th CPC).|
|Assistant Central intelligence Officer-I/ Executive||Level 8 of the pay matrix (₹47,600-1,51,100)|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/ Executive||level 7 of the pay matrix (₹44,900-1,42,400).|
|Assistant Security Officer (Technical)||Pay Band-2: ₹9300-34800 + G.P. ₹4600 (Level 7 of the pay matrix ₹44900-142400 as per 7th CPC)|
|Assistant Security Officer (General)||Pay Band-2: ₹9300-34800 with Grade Pay of ₹4600 (Level 7 of the pay matrix ₹44900-142400 as per 7th CPC).|
|Research Assistant||Pay Band 2, ₹9300-34800 plus grade pay of ₹4200 (Level 6 of the pay matrix ₹35400-112400 as per 7th CPC).|
|Female Staff Nurse||Pay Band-1: ₹5200-20,200 with the Grade Pay of ₹2800 (Level 5 of the pay matrix ₹29200-92300 as per 7th CPC).|
|Caretaker||level 5 of the pay matrix ₹29200-92300 as per 7th CPC.|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I (Motor Transport)||Level 5 of the pay matrix ₹25500-81100.|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II (Motor Transport)||Level 4 of the pay matrix ₹21700-69100 as per 7th CPC|
|Security Assistant (Motor Transport)||Level 3 of the pay matrix ₹21700- 69100 as per 7th CPC.|
|Halwai Cum Cook|
|Multi· Tasking staff (Gunman)||level-1 (₹18000-56900)|
IB Recruitment 2020: How To Apply
- Download the recruitment notification form the link provided above
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Address: Joint Deputy Director/ G, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Cham, New Delhi-21 on or before 19 Aug 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies are there for IB Recruitment 2020?
There are a total of 292 vacancies for posts like Security Officer, Research Assistant and various others for the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020.
Q. What is the last date to apply for the IB Recruitment 2020?
Interested candidates can apply for the recruitment within 60 days from the date of date of issuance of the notification.
Q. What is the total no. of vacancies released in the IB recruitment 2020?
The IB recruitment drive is being conducted to fill a total of 292 vacancies.
Q. What is the educational qualification required to be eligible for the post of Senior Research Officer
To be eligible for the Senior Research Officer recruitment, the candidate must possess a master’s degree in Economics/Statistics/Business Administration/Management or Commerce from a recognized University or equivalent with 5 years of experience.