IB ACIO and SSC CGL are one of the most thriving job profiles in the government sector. Every year lakhs of aspirants appear for the examinations for the recruitment of these posts. The question is which one is better amongst the two: IB ACIO or SSC CGL?
IB ACIO VS SSC CGL
Both these job posts are different from each other but Carry an equal amount of importance in the government sector. One question that arises in the minds of the aspirants: Which one is the better job profile? IB ACIO or SSC CGL? In this article, we will be comparing these two job posts and there are certain important aspects so that you can decide which one best suits your interest.
IB ACIO vs SSC CGL: Job Profile & Responsibilities
The best way to choose which one is The better job post is by looking at their detailed job profiles And the responsibilities that will be given. It will be easy for the candidates to make their choice based on their interest areas and preferable job profile. Let us look at the job profiles of IB ACIO and SSC CGL in detail
IB ACIO: Job Profile and Responsibilities
- An IB ACIO Will be working concerning national integrity.
- The officer will be responsible for The collection of intelligence information like exchange issues, trespassing of terrorists, illegal or unethical trafficking, and other national security-related issues.
- Tracking information that can be a threat to the nation or states.
SSC CGL: Job Profile and Responsibilities
- Candidates will be appointed as Inspectors, preventive officers, examiners, excise and income tax, CBI and narcotics officer, etc. that will require a lot of fieldwork.
- This job profile requires those candidates who can cope up with onerous Responsibilities.
IB ACIO VS SSC CGL: Selection procedure
Selection Process: IB ACIO
- Phase 1 – Objective Exam (100 marks)
- Phase 2 – Descriptive Exam (50 marks)
- Personal Interview (100 marks)
Selection Process: SSC CGL
- Tier 1 (Objective, Online)
- Tier 2 (Objective, Online)
- Tier 3 (Descriptive Test for Hindi/English)
- Tier 4- Data Entry Speed Test and Computer Proficiency Test
IB ACIO VS SSC CGL: Career Prospect
Career progression for IB ACIO
Section Officers (7-8 years)
Career progression for SSC CGL
There are a lot of job posts in SSC CGL which gives great career progression. A candidate if appointed for the SSC CGL Job profile can move up to Principal Director, Commissioner, Senior deputy accountant general, and director level.
IB ACIO VS SSC CGL: Salary Package
IB ACIO Salary
SSC CGL Salary: According to grade pays
Level 7 ( Rs. 44,200-1,42,000) + admissible Central Government Allowances
a) 1800 (INR 13,113)
b) 1900 (INR 14,389)
c) 2400 (INR 19,920)
d) 2800 (INR 22,454)
e) 4200 (INR 26,095)
f) 4600 (INR 32,328)
g) 4800 (INR 34,033)
IB ACIO VS SSC CGL: Which one to choose?
There are a lot of similarities between the job posts of IB ACIO and SSC CGL Which keeps the aspirants curious and confused To choose one. But looking at the different aspects of these two job profiles, mentioned above, it becomes easier for the candidate to choose his/her area of interest.
As far as the salary package is concerned, the job profile of IB ACIO Offers a much higher salary package than that of SSC CGL.
But there is an advantage in applying for SSC CGL posts, The age limit. Candidates up to 32 years of age can apply for the posts of SSC CGL While IB ACIO Does not allow the candidate to be more than 28 years of age.
Candidates must choose their career path very carefully and according to their own interests and key working area. Choosing a career that is aligned with one’s own interest Will give more motivation to devote effort into developing relevant knowledge and skills.
How to Prepare for IB ACIO and SSC CGL?
Candidates appearing for the job posts of IB ACIO and CC CGL can get the best study material and boost up their preparations to ensure scoring qualifying marks in the examination with Adda247: best Govt exam preparation website. Get your preparation material now from the Adda247 store: