HSSC Recruitment: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has recently released a notification for reactivation of the online process for the recruitment of 4322 vacancies for various posts under health department, Women & Child Development, UHBVNL, Cooperative Societies, Haryana, Employees State Insurance Health Care, etc. Candidates can apply online till 6th September 2021. This post will provide you with all the details regarding the HSSC Recruitment important dates, eligibility criteria, exam dates, selection process, and much more.
HSSC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
All the important dates which are re-opened for the HSSC recruitment have been updated in the below table.
|Start Date to Apply Online||31st July 2021 [Re-open]|
|Last Date to Apply Online||6th September till 11:59P.M|
|Closing Date for Deposit of Fee||9th September 2021 (By 5:00 P.M.)|
HSSC Recruitment 2019: Post-Wise Vacancies
- Dental Hygienist 29 posts
- Laboratory Technician 307 posts
- Laboratory Attendant 28 Posts
- MPHW(F) 565 Posts
- Pharmacist 92 Posts
- Radiographer/Ultrasound Technician 197 Posts
- T.B. Health Visitor 8 Posts
- Ophthalmic Assistant 66 Posts
- Operation Theatre Assistant 100 Posts
- Staff Nurse 1584 Posts
Animal Husbandry and Dairying:
- Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant (VLDA) 546 Posts
Women & Child Development:
- Supervisor Female (Matriculate) 19 Posts
- Supervisor Female (Graduate) 57 Posts
Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL):
- Junior System Engineer 126 Posts
Rajya Sanik Board:
- Clerk 23 Posts
- Welfare Organiser 77 Posts
Divisional/Revenue Accountant of Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVN):
- Divisional/Revenue Accountant 42 Posts
Cooperative Societies, Haryana:
- Sub-Inspector General- 409 Posts
Employees State Insurance Health Care:
- Staff Nurse 24 Posts
- MPHW(F) 23 Posts
HSSC Recruitment 2021: Age Criteria
The age criteria for all the mentioned posts vary according to the post. Candidates can check the official notification for post wise age criteria.
HSSC Recruitment 2021: Educational Qualifications
- The educational qualifications vary according to the post. Candidates wish to apply for any post are required to check the official notification for post wise educational qualifications.
HSSC Recruitment 2021: Fee Details
|Sr.No||Category of Post||General||SC/ BC candidates of Haryana State Only|
|Male||Female||Female Of Haryana Resident||Male||Female|
|1||Cat No. 1||Rs 150||Rs 75||Rs 35||Rs 18|
|2||Ex Servicemen Of Haryana||No Charge|
HSSC Recruitment 2021 Examination Structure:
The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising :-
a) 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
b) 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.