HSSC Recruitment 2019: 2978 Vacancies | Junior System Engineer, LDC, UDC, Steno, etc
- Assistant Lineman
- Assistant Law Officer
- Lower Divisional Clerk
- Protection Assistant
- Store Assistant
- Section officer Account
- Divisional Accountant
- Junior Scale Stenographer
- Steno Typist
- Upper Divisional Clerk
- Junior Draftsman
- Junior Software development
Candidates can apply online from 10th July 2019 to 25th July 2019 as its a great opportunity to work in the Haryana Government. The examination either online or offline is likely to be held from 1st August 2019 to 18th August 2019 and the date of time and examination will be intimated as per the admit card. This post will give you all the details regarding HSSC Recruitment 2019 for various posts.
HSSC Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
HSSC Recruitment 2019: Age Criteria
The age criteria for all the mentioned posts are the same.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
HSSC Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualifications
- The educational qualifications vary according to the post. Candidates wish to apply for any post are required to check the official notification for the post wise educational qualifications.
|Sr.No||Category of Post||General||SC/ BC candidates of Haryana State Only|
|Male||Female||Female Of Haryana Resident||Male||Female|
|1||Cat No. 1||Rs 150||Rs 75||Rs 35||Rs 18|
|2||Ex Servicemen Of Haryana||No Charge|
HSSC Recruitment 2019 Examination Structure:
The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising :-
a) 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
b) 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
Apply online link will be activated on 10th July
- Check Latest Government Job Vacancies
- HSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019: 1624 Vacancies | Notification Out
- HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019 : 697 Vacancies | Notification Out
- HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2019: 588 Vacancies | Apply Online Now
- Check RRB NTPC Previous Year Exam Analysis
- RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019 – Check Here