HSSC Recruitment 2019: 2978 Vacancies | Junior System Engineer, LDC, UDC, Steno, etc
- Assistant Lineman
- Assistant Law Officer
- Lower Divisional Clerk
- Protection Assistant
- Store Assistant
- Section officer Account
- Divisional Accountant
- Junior Scale Stenographer
- Steno Typist
- Upper Divisional Clerk
- Junior Draftsman
- Junior Software development
The date to apply online has been extended. Candidates can now apply online from 1st August to 16th August as its a great opportunity to work in the Haryana Government. The examination either online or offline is likely to be held in September/October and the date & time of examination will be intimated as per the admit card. This post will give you all the details regarding HSSC Recruitment 2019 for various posts.
HSSC Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
HSSC Recruitment 2019: Age Criteria
The age criteria for all the mentioned posts are the same.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
HSSC Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualifications
- The educational qualifications vary according to the post. Candidates wish to apply for any post are required to check the official notification for the post wise educational qualifications.
|Sr.No||Category of Post||General||SC/ BC candidates of Haryana State Only|
|Male||Female||Female Of Haryana Resident||Male||Female|
|1||Cat No. 1||Rs 150||Rs 75||Rs 35||Rs 18|
|2||Ex Servicemen Of Haryana||No Charge|
HSSC Recruitment 2019 Examination Structure:
The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising :-
a) 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
b) 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
- Check Latest Government Job Vacancies
- HSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019: 1624 Vacancies | Notification Out
- HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019 : 697 Vacancies | Notification Out
- HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2019: 588 Vacancies | Apply Online Now
- Check RRB NTPC Previous Year Exam Analysis
- RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019 – Check Here