Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification for the recruitment of the Haryana Police Commando. The Commission has released the recruitment notice for the recruitment of 520 male commandos from various categories on the official website. The online application will begin on 14th June 2021. The last date to apply online is 29th June 2021. The candidates who have passed 12th can apply for the HSSC. The candidates who want to prepare for the Haryana Police Recruitment must go through the detailed exam pattern and syllabus so that they can get the success to grab this golden opportunity. In this article, we are going to get detailed information about the Selection process of Haryana Police Commando Recruitment 2021.
Selection Process of Haryana Police Commando
The selection process includes the following tests:
- Knowledge Test (80% weightage)
- Physical Screening Test (PST) (Additional Marks)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) (Additional Marks)
Here are we are providing you the details regarding the detailed selection process.
- All these candidates who qualify in the Physical Screening Test (PST) will be eligible to appear for the knowledge test.
- The knowledge test shall be of only 60 marks.
- The knowledge test shall be of objective type having Hundred (100) multiple-choice questions of 0.60 marks each and of Ninety (90) minutes duration.
- While each correct answer will get 0.6 marks.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The medium of examination shall be bilingual i.e. both in Hindi as well as in English.
Physical Screening Test(PST)
There shall be the following three tests for the physical screening test.
|Sr. No.||Test||Qualifying Standard||Marks|
|1||High Jump||More than 137 Cm
(best of three chances)
(face above the horizontal bar in each count)
|3||Race-2 KM||In less than 7 minutes and 30 seconds (timing with
|Above 181 CM||08|
|From 184 CM and above||10|
Note:- Candidates less than 175 CM would not be qualified.