HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2020: The aspirants for HSSC Patwari can now apply for 588 vacancies through the online link which has been re-activated by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Initially, the application process had started in August 2019, and, the examination was scheduled for 19 January 2020. The candidates, who had missed this opportunity earlier, can apply for Patwari Recruitment from 17 February 2020 to 02 March 2020, and pay the application fees till 05 March 2020. The date of examination is yet to be announced by the commission.
HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification – Following education criteria is must for the post of Patwari. A candidate must have:
- completed graduation or its equivalent course from a University recognized by the UGC,
- studied Hindi/Sanskrit/Urdu till Matriculation or during higher studies, and
- qualified the Patwar Examination as prescribed in Appendix E on the basis of syllabus given in Appendix F to these rules after attending the Patwar school for minimum period of one year and after passing the examination undergoes such practical field training for a period of six months as may be specified by the Director.
HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2020 Age Limit – HSSC mandated that a candidate must be at least 17 years old to apply for the Patwari Recruitment. The upper age limit is 42 years. However, there are certain relaxations in the upper age limit applicable only for the candidates with Haryana State Domicile:
- 5 years relaxations in upper age limit for the Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) candidates, as per the instructions from the Government of Haryana.
- 10 years relaxation in the upper age limit for the PwD General Candidates; and 15 years for the PwD Scheduled Caste and PwD Backward Class candidates.
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit of 47 years is applicable in the case of widows, legally separated women, divorcees, deserted woman and unmarried women.
HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2020 Application Fees
|Sr. No||Category of Post||General||SC/ BC Candidates of Haryana State Only|
|Male||Female Non Resident
|Female Resident of Haryana||Male||Female|
|1||Cat No. 1||Rs 100||Rs 50||Rs 25||Rs 13|
|2||Physically Handicapped/ Ex-Servicemen Of Haryana||No Charge|
HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale – For HSSC Patwari, the pay scale is: Rs. 5200-20200+ 2400 G.P
Details of the HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2020 Posts
The Patwaris are posted under Land Record Department in Haryana. There are 588 vacancies, which are distributed amongst various categories as follows:
|Backward Classes – A||100|
|Backward Classes – B||70|
|Economically Weaker Section||60|
HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2020 Selection Process – There are two stages in the recruiting process.
- Written Exam – It carries a weightage of 90 marks, wherein, 75 % marks are assigned to the subjects – General Awareness, Reasoning, Mathematics, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable; and remaining 25% marks are applicable to History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana.
- Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience – A maximum of 10 marks are awarded to applicants in this section on the basis of norms defined by the Government of Haryana.