HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2020: The examination for Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019–2020 was earlier scheduled for 12 January 2020, which was postponed by the Commission. The applicants, who could not apply for this process during the previous schedule, now have another opportunity to register for the Recruitment of Gram Sachivs. The new date of examination is yet to be announced by the commission. The registration link will remain open from 17 February 2020 to 02 March 2020, and the application fees for this examination can be paid till 05 March 2020.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification – Following education criteria is a must for the post of Gram Sachiv. A candidate must have
- completed graduation or its equivalent course from a University recognized by the UGC, and
- studied Hindi/Sanskrit/Urdu till Matriculation or during higher studies.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2020 Age Limit – HSSC mandated that a candidate must be at least 17 years old to apply for the post of Gram Sachiv. The upper age limit is 42 years. However, there are certain relaxations in the upper age limit applicable only for the candidates with Haryana State Domicile:
- 5 years relaxations in upper age limit for the Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) candidates, as per the instructions from the Government of Haryana.
- 10 years relaxation in the upper age limit for the PwD General Candidates; and 15 years for the PwD Scheduled Caste and PwD Backward Class candidates.
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit of 47 years is applicable in the case of widows, legally separated women, divorcees, deserted woman and unmarried women.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2020 Application Fees
|Sr. No||Category of Post||General||SC/ BC Candidates of Haryana State Only|
|Male||Female Non Resident
|Female Resident of Haryana||Male||Female|
|1||Cat No. 1||Rs 100||Rs 50||Rs 25||Rs 13|
|2||Physically Handicapped/ Ex-Servicemen Of Haryana||No Charge|
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale – For HSSC Gram Sachiv, the pay scale is FPL* – Rs. 19900 – 63200.
* Functional Pay Level (FPL) – Pay matrix corresponding to a functional role in the hierarchy.
Details of the HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2020 Posts
The Gram Sachivs are assigned to the Gram Panchayats in Haryana. There are 697 vacancies in HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019 – 2020, which are distributed amongst various categories as follows:
|Backward Classes – A||107|
|Backward Classes – B||74|
|Economically Weaker Section||67|
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2020 Selection Process – There are two stages in the recruiting process.
- Written Exam – It carries a weightage of 90 marks, wherein, 75 % marks are assigned to the subjects – General Awareness, Reasoning, Mathematics, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable; and remaining 25% marks are applicable to History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana.
- Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience – A maximum of 10 marks are awarded to applicants in this section on the basis of norms defined by the Government of Haryana.