HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment Exam Dates
- Start Date to Apply Online for Harayana Gram Sachiv: 17.02.2020
- Last Date to Apply Online HSSC Gram Sachiv: 02.03.2020
- Closing Date for Deposit of Exam Fee: 05.03.2020
- Written HSSC Gram Sachiv Exam Date: 9th January & 10th January 2021 ( Canceled )
HSSC Gram Sachiv Educational Qualifications
- Graduate or its equivalent examination of a recognized University;
- Hindi/Sanskrit/Urdu up to Matriculation as one of the subjects or higher education.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Examination Structure:
The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:-
a) 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
b) 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
Following education criteria is a must for the post of Gram Sachiv. A candidate must have
- completed graduation or its equivalent course from a University recognized by the UGC, and
- studied Hindi/Sanskrit/Urdu till Matriculation or during higher studies.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
HSSC mandated that a candidate must be at least 17 years old to apply for the post of Gram Sachiv. The upper age limit is 42 years. However, there are certain relaxations in the upper age limit applicable only for the candidates with Haryana State Domicile:
- 5 years relaxations in upper age limit for the Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) candidates, as per the instructions from the Government of Haryana.
- 10 years relaxation in the upper age limit for the PwD General Candidates; and 15 years for the PwD Scheduled Caste and PwD Backward Class candidates.
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit of 47 years is applicable in the case of widows, legally separated women, divorcees, deserted woman and unmarried women.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2020 Application Fees
|Sr. No||Category of Post||General||SC/ BC Candidates of Haryana State Only|
|Male||Female Non Resident
|Female Resident of Haryana||Male||Female|
|1||Cat No. 1||Rs 100||Rs 50||Rs 25||Rs 13|
|2||Physically Handicapped/ Ex-Servicemen Of Haryana||No Charge|
Haryana HSSC Gram Sachiv Salary
For HSSC Gram Sachiv, the pay scale is FPL* – Rs. 19900 – 63200.
* Functional Pay Level (FPL) – Pay matrix corresponding to a functional role in the hierarchy.
Details of the HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2020 Posts
The Gram Sachivs are assigned to the Gram Panchayats in Haryana. There are 697 vacancies in HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019 – 2020, which are distributed amongst various categories as follows:
|Backward Classes – A||107|
|Backward Classes – B||74|
|Economically Weaker Section||67|
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
There are two stages in the Haryana Gram Sachiv recruiting process.
- Written Exam – It carries a weightage of 90 marks, wherein, 75 % marks are assigned to the subjects – General Awareness, Reasoning, Mathematics, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable; and remaining 25% marks are applicable to History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana.
- Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience – A maximum of 10 marks are awarded to applicants in this section on the basis of norms defined by the Government of Haryana.