Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is going to conduct the exam on 7th and 8th August 2021. Here in this article, we are providing you the PDFs of the first and second Shift of the HSSC Police Constable exam conducted on 7th August. It is the golden opportunity for the candidates looking for a job in the Police Department. This will help the other candidates to get an idea about the pattern of questions asked and the level of examination.
HSSC Constable will be going to follow the following exam pattern for the examination.
- There will be NO Negative Marking for wrong answers.
- The medium of examination shall be bilingual.
- The pattern of examination is the same for both constable & Sub-Inspector But the level of Examination is different.
- For Constable: Level Of Examination will be of 12th standard.
- For Sub-Inspector: Level Of Examination will be of graduate level.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No. Of Questions||Duration|
|1||General Studies||100 Questions
carries 0.80 marks)
|9||Other relevant fields/trades|
|10||Computer (at least 10 ques)|
|Total Marks: 80 marks|
We are sharing the PDFs of the offline question paper held for the recruitment of Constable below.
Haryana Police Selection Process
The selection process of Haryana police recruitment consists of 4 stages where 80% weightage is given to the knowledge test. Check out the Haryana Police selection process:
1. Knowledge Test (80% weightage)
2. Physical Screening Test
3. Physical measurement Test
4. Document Verification
You may like to read this: