HSSC Clerk Answer Key 2019
HSSC Clerk Answer Key 2019 Out: Haryana Staff Selection Commission conducted the HSSC Clerk written exam 2019 from 21st to 23rd September 2019. The exam was conducted for the recruitment of clerks to various departments under the Haryana government. Candidates qualifying in the written examination will be called for Document Verification. The HSSC Clerk answer key has been released now. Candidates can check the official answer key for HSSC Clerk written exam here.
HSSC Clerk Answer Key 2019: Check Here
The HSSC Clerk answer key is given below. The exam was conducted in 5 shifts over 3 days. The exam was conducted offline and candidates were allowed to take the question papers with them. You can match the answers as per the key and predict your score.
|HSSC Clerk Answer Key|
|Name of the post||Exam Date & Shift||Check Answer Key Here|
|HSSC CLERK||21.09.2019(Saturday) (Evening Session)||Check Answer Key|
|22.09.2019 (Sunday) (Morning Session)||Check Answer Key|
|22.09.2019 (Sunday) (Evening Session)||Check Answer Key|
|23.09.2019 (Monday) (Morning Session)||Check Answer Key|
|23.09.2019 (Monday) (Evening Session)||Check Answer Key|
How to check HSSC Clerk Answer key 2019?
- The table is given above that contains shift wise answer key of the HSSC Clerk exam.
- Click on the link as per your shift
- Click on “Inviting Objection for answer key (Advt. No. 05/2019)” button.
- The answer key is displayed.
- Match the answer key as per your answers and calculate your score.
The candidate may submit his/her objection from 11.10.2019 to 15.10.2019 up to 5.00 P.M.
How to raise objections in HSSC Clerk Answer Key?
- Go to the link given in the table above redirecting you to the official HSSC website.
- Click on “Inviting Objection for answer key (Advt. No. 05/2019)” button
- The candidates are advised to clearly/specify the objection along with the name of the Post, Advt. No., Category No., Date of Examination, Morning, or Evening Session/Shift, Question Booklet series and question no. on which the objection is raised otherwise objection will not be considered.
- The candidate may submit his/her objection from 11.10.2019 to 15.10.2019 up to 5.00 P.M.
How to Calculate your score in the HSSC Clerk exam 2019?
As there is no negative marking, so it will be easy for you to calculate your marks. The number of right answers will be equivalent to your score. Make sure you match your answers correctly.
- Click Here to check all the Government Jobs in Haryana
- Preparing for HSSC Recruitment 2019? Click Here to Register for free study material