HSSC Canal Patwari Recruitment 2020: The link for online application for the HSSC Canal Patwari Recruitment 2019-2020 was initially open from 16 August 2019 to 22 August 2019, which has now been reopened by the Commission. The candidates, who missed the opportunity to apply earlier, now have a golden chance to register for the Canal Patwari Recruitment. The registration link will remain open from 17 February 2020 to 02 March 2020, and the application fees for this examination can be paid till 05 March 2020. The date of examination is yet to be announced by the commission.
|Important Links For HSSC Canal Patwari Exam 2020|
HSSC Canal Patwari 2020 Educational Qualification- Following education criteria is must for the post of Canal Patwari:
Prepare for all SSC exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc from India’s Best Teaching Educators!
About SSC ka Maha Pack:
SSC ka Maha Pack is a full-fledged course which incorporates all the essentials like Live online classes, Test series, Video courses, eBooks & countless unprecedented features that will help you excel in all the upcoming Teaching exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc
You get access to:
- 200+ Hours of Live Classes
- 300+ Recorded Videos
- 500+ Total Tests
- 100+ Ebooks
- Teacher's Class Notes/Slides.
Classes: Hindi and English (Bilingual)
Study Material: English and Hindi
Tests: English and Hindi
Validity: 1 Month
Offer available for ADDA247 APP. Download the APP Now.
- 1400+ Tests
- Detailed Solutions and Analysis
- Content by Expert Faculties
- 14 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- A candidate must have completed graduation or its equivalent course from a University recognized by the UGC.
- A candidate must have studied Hindi/Sanskrit/Urdu till Matriculation or during higher studies.
HSSC Canal Patwari 2020 Age Limit – HSSC mandated that a candidate must be at least 18 years old to apply for the Canal Patwari Recruitment. The upper age limit is 42 years. However, there are certain relaxations in the upper age limit applicable only for the candidates with Haryana State Domicile:
- 5 years relaxations in upper age limit for the Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) candidates, as per the instructions from the Government of Haryana.
- 10 years relaxation in the upper age limit for the PwD General Candidates; and 15 years for the PwD Scheduled Caste and PwD Backward Class candidates.
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit of 47 years is applicable in the case of widows, legally separated women, divorcees, deserted woman and unmarried women.
HSSC Canal Patwari 2020 Application Fees
|Sr. No||Category of Post||General||SC/ BC Candidates of Haryana State Only|
|Male||Female Non Resident
|Female Resident of Haryana||Male||Female|
|1||Cat No. 1||Rs 100||Rs 50||Rs 25||Rs 13|
|2||Physically Handicapped/ Ex-Servicemen Of Haryana||No Charge|
HSSC Canal Patwari 2020 Pay Scale – For HSSC Canal Patwari, the pay scale is FPL* – Rs. 19900 – 63200.
*Functional Pay Level (FPL) – Pay matrix corresponding to a functional role in the hierarchy.
Details of the HSSC Canal Patwari 2020 Posts
The Canal Patwaris are posted under Haryana Irrigation and Water Resources Department in Haryana. There are 1100 vacancies, which are distributed amongst various categories as follows:
|Backward Classes – A||176|
|Backward Classes – B||121|
|Economically Weaker Section||110|
Selection Process – There are two stages in the recruiting process.
- Written Exam – It carries a weightage of 90 marks, wherein, 75 % marks are assigned to the subjects – General Awareness, Reasoning, Mathematics, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable; and remaining 25% marks are applicable to History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana.
- Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience – A maximum of 10 marks are awarded to applicants in this section on the basis of norms defined by the Government of Haryana.