Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has reopened the application form for Assistant Lineman, JSM, LDC and other posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply now for 2978 vacancies for HSSC Assistant Lineman, JSM, LDC and other Posts. The notice was released on official site of HSSC @hryssc.in
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies from 27th January till 3rd February, 2020. It is advised for candidates to not wait till the last min to avoid the rush.
HSSSC Recruitment Application Reopen
HSSC has reopened the application form for the recruitment of assistant lineman, JSM, LDC and various other posts. The HSSSC Assistant Lineman, JSM, LDC, and other posts Application has reopened from 27th January 2020 and is going to end on 03rd February 2020.
HSSC exam is going to be conducted in two (2) languages Hindi and English. Candidates can select their preferred language at the time of filling online application.
HSSC Recruitment: Important Dates
Candidates can start applying for the above mentioned posts from 27th January, 2020. The last date to apply online is 3rd February, 2020.
HSSC Recruitment: Vacancies
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has invited applications for the recruitment of 2978 vacancies for various posts of DHBVN, UHBVNL, and HVPNL. The various posts include the following:
- Assistant Lineman
- Assistant Law Officer
- Lower Divisional Clerk
- Protection Assistant
- Store Assistant
- Section officer Account
- Divisional Accountant
- Junior Scale Stenographer
- Steno Typist
- Upper Divisional Clerk
- Junior Draftsman
- Junior Software development
HSSC Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to complete either their B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, 10th, ITI, LLB, Degree, Graduation, Masters, 12th from any govt. recognized institute or university in India, as the Educational Qualification for various posts.
HSSC Recruitment: Age Limit
The minimum age limit required to be eligible for the exam is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years. The age relaxation for various posts is as per the HSSC rules.
HSSC Recruitment: Application Fee
- General/ OBC / EWS – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PH – Exempted
- Female – Exempted
Payment can be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect.
HSSC Recruitment: How To Apply
- Click the below provided link
- Carefully fill all the fields in the registration form and click on Submit Application button
- You will be redirected to a confirmation page. You will also received a confirmation mail as well as an sms along with your application number.
- In the confirmation page, you will be able to see your application number, examination fee along with some detail. You will also be asked to pay the examination fee in online mode. Click on the Complete payment button and you will be redirected to online payment page.
- Once you complete the payment, you will be redirected back to our website with confirmation message. A confirmation mail and sms will be sent to your registered email and mobile number regarding the status of payment.
- After successful application you can log in to your account using your application number and date of birth. You can download your submitted application form and admit card(if issued) after logging into your account.