HSSC Admit Card 2020
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) under the Government of Haryana conducts various examinations every year to recruit staff for posts of Group C, B, and D posts. As the examinations are conducted by HSSC are conducted throughout the year, it is necessary to know about the HSSC admit card 2020 details. The HSSC admit card is released on the official site at hssc.gov.in. It can be downloaded 7-10 days before the exam. Know about how to download HSSC admit card and the details associated with it. This post will give you an insight into the admit card and examination instructions.
|Conducting Body||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Mode of exam||Online Test (Earlier Offline)|
HSSC Exam Pattern
The examination process for Haryana Staff Selection Commission comprises of a written exam and socio-economic criteria & experience.
|2||Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
The exam will be of 90 marks out of which 75% weightage is given to subjects such as General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable and 25% weightage to History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
|25% weightage||GK With respect to Haryana
How to download the HSSC Admit Card?
Follow the steps given below that gives you directions on how to download the admit Card:
- Visit the official site of HSSC at hssc.gov.in.
- Click on the link given above to download the admit card.
- Login to the website with your user id and password.
- Click on “Download Admit card”
- Download your e-admit card and take a print out for the future.
Documents to carry with Admit Card
Candidate must bring the printed Admit Card with recent coloured photograph pasted on it at mark “B” on the admit card, duly attested by Gazetted Officer. One identity proof with a photo must also be carried at the Examination Centre that can include- Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, etc. failing the same, candidate will not be allowed to enter in the Examination Centre.
Instructions for the Examination process
- The medium of examination for HSSC exams will be Bilingual i.e. Hindi & English except for the test where the knowledge of Hindi & English language is to be tested.
- The exam will be conducted online, earlier it was conducted offline.
- Every question will have 4 answer options. Mark the answer by clicking on the circle adjacent to the option that is right.
- The candidate will be given the option to go to any question directly by clicking on the question that will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- The answered question will be marked in green and the unanswered or skipped questions will be marked in blue.
- In case of any doubt of the answer given, you can mark a question for review which is indicated with an arrow mark below the question number. This will result in an unmarked question. The candidate can come back to the question again.
- The candidates are allowed to leave the examination centre only on completion of the examination.