| Updated On February 27th, 2020 at 11:54 am
HSSC Admit Card 2020: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the admit card for the Online written examination for Assistant Lineman, LDC, UDC, Steno & Other to be conducted from 24 February to 03 March 2020. The link to download the admit card has been uploaded on the official site of the commission at hssc.gov.in.
The exam will be of 90 marks out of which 75% weightage is given to subjects such as General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable and 25% weightage to History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
Prepare for all SSC exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc from India’s Best Teaching Educators!
About SSC ka Maha Pack:
SSC ka Maha Pack is a full-fledged course which incorporates all the essentials like Live online classes, Test series, Video courses, eBooks & countless unprecedented features that will help you excel in all the upcoming Teaching exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc
You get access to:
- 200+ Hours of Live Classes
- 300+ Recorded Videos
- 500+ Total Tests
- 100+ Ebooks
- Teacher's Class Notes/Slides.
Classes: Hindi and English (Bilingual)
Study Material: English and Hindi
Tests: English and Hindi
Validity: 1 Month
Offer available for ADDA247 APP. Download the APP Now.
- 1400+ Tests
- Detailed Solutions and Analysis
- Content by Expert Faculties
- 14 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
How to download the HSSC Admit Card for Various Posts?
Follow the steps given below that gives you directions on how to download the admit Card:
- Visit the official site of HSSC at hssc.gov.in or click on the link given above to download the admit card.
- Login to the website with your user id and password.
- Click on “Download Admit card”
- Download your e-admit card and take a print out for the future.
Candidate must bring the printed Admit Card with recent colored photograph pasted on it at mark “B” on the admit card, duly attested by Gazetted Officer. One identity proof with a photo must also be carried at the Examination Centre that can include- Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, etc. failing the same, candidate will not be allowed to enter in the Examination Centre.
Instructions for the Examination process
- The medium of examination will be Bilingual i.e. Hindi & English except where the knowledge of Hindi & English language is to be tested.
- The exam will be conducted online. Every question will be followed by 4 answer options. Mark the answer by clicking on the circle adjacent to the option that is right.
- The candidate will be given the option to go to any question directly by clicking on the question that will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- The answered question will be marked in green and the unanswered or skipped questions will be marked in blue.
- In case of any doubt of the answer given, you can mark a question for review which is indicated with an arrow mark below the question number. This will result in an unmarked question. The candidate can come back to the question again.
- The candidates are allowed to leave the examination center only on completion of the examination.