HPSSC Staff Nurse Selection Procedure 2020: HPSSC has invited direct recruitment for the post of Staff Nurse. The last date to apply for 349 Staff Nurse vacancies in 30th Jan 2020. Candidates can check the official notification, vacancies, educational qualification & apply online link in this post.
The online application form for the post of Staff nurse can be filled till Jan 30th, 2020. Interested applicants must check the eligibility criteria & selection process before applying for the post. Direct recruitment will be done for the mentioned categories of staff nurse on the basis of a written examination. You can check the post details below:
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
The minimum age for apply is 18 years and maximum age limit is 45 years as on 01-01-2019. The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates who belong to SC, ST, OBC, PwD & are Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh.
Staff Nurse Vacancy 2020: 349 Vacancies
- Health and Family Welfare: 307 Vacancies
- Medical Education & Research: 42 Vacancies
The educational qualification for the post of Stafff Nurse is as follows:
- 10+2 preferably with Science from a recognized Board of School Education.
- Qualified “A” Grade Nurse (Diploma in GNM)or B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University/Institution.
HPSSC Staff Nurse Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for the post of Staff Nurse is divided into 2 parts:
Part 1: written objective type test
Two hours of written objective type Screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks. Each question will be of ½ marks. 120 questions will be from Subjects/fields concerned prescribed as essential qualifications in the R & P Rules & 50 questions from GK.
Part 2: Evaluation of 15 marks
Evaluation of 15 marks in respect of shortlisted candidates after qualifying written objective screening test/subjective tests and skill tests/physical/practical tests, if any, will depend on educational qualification, financial background etc
Staff Nurse Application Fee
Application fee for the post of staff nurse is as follows
- General/ E.W.S., Ex-Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure: Rs.360/-
- General IRDP, PH, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of ExServicemen of HP: Rs. 120/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC of HP: Rs. 120/-
- Ex-Serviceman & Female candidates of HP: Nil
- Online Payment can be made using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking