HPSSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020
Himachal Pradesh Staff Service Commission released a notification for the recruitment of various posts under the HP government departments. The HPSSC written exam for the post of staff nurse will be held in the upcoming months. The HPSSC Staff nurse admit card 2020 will be available 2 or 3 weeks prior to the examination. Candidates can stay tuned on the official website for the details regarding the HPSSC staff nurse admit card.
|Name of the Board||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission|
|Designation of Job||Staff Nurse|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
What are the details required to download the HPSSC admit card?
- Application ID or User Name
- Password or date of birth
- Both details are mandatory to download HPSSSB Staff Nurse Admit Card.
How To Download HPSSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020?
- Go to the official website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission at http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in/
- Reach the Home Page and check for the Roll No/ Admit Card
- Click on the link and enter the Aadhaar Number OR Application ID
- Then your application list will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the link and download the admit card.
- Take a hard copy and carry it to the exam centre to write the exam.
Details on the HPSSC admit card
- Date and Timing of the Test
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Registration Number
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Name of the Examination
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Hall Ticket Number
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Examination Centre