HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has published the recruitment notification for various posts such as Junior Office Assistant, Station Fire Officer, Traffic Inspector, Technician, Statistical Assistant, Assistant Store Keeper, Steno Typist, Inspector, Junior Engineer, Assistant Librarian, Junior Cameraman, Junior Draughtsman, Junior Scale Stenographer, Cook, and Other Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for HPSSSB Recruitment 2020 on the official website from 26 September to 25 October 2020. Aspirants can check all the information related to recruitment in the post below.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 3 Months
- 12 Months
- 1 Month
HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Notification Date||21 September 2020|
|Registration Starting Date||26th September 2020|
|Registration Closing Date||25th October 2020|
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Detail
A total of 1661 vacancies have been released for the HPSSC HPSSSB Recruitment 2020 in various departments of HPSSC. The post wise vacancy distribution is given below.
|Junior Office Assistant||1160|
|Station Fire Officer||02|
|Asstt. Store Keeper||40|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||03|
|Junior Office Assistant-Trainee||08|
|Senior Scale Stenographer||01|
|Company Commander/Senior Instructor/
Store Officer/Centre Commander
HPSSC Educational Qualifications
- Junior Office Assistant (IT): Should have passed 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board of School Education/University and Computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi
- Station Fire Officer: B.E. (Fire) Degree from the National Fire Service College, Nagpur. OR Graduate of the Institution of Fire Engineers (India), New Delhi. OR Should have served as a Sub Fire Officer in a Fire Station run by the Government/Public Undertaking/Municipal Corporation/Municipal Committee for at least 3 years and also having qualified Station Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
- Traffic Inspector: Should have passed 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board of School Education/University
- Technician (Boiler): ‘B’Class Boiler Attendant Certificate issued by Chief Inspector of Boilers.
- Statistical Assistant: B.Com. or B.Sc./B.A. with Economics/Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects or its equivalent from recognized University
- Assistant Store Keeper: 10+2 or its equivalent from recognized Institute/Board/University. One Year Diploma in Computer Application from a University/Institute recognized by the HP State Govt. or Central Govt.
- Steno Typist: Should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board of School Education
- Inspector: Hotels Graduate from a recognized University with Diploma in Hotel Management. OR Bachelor Degree in Tourism Administration from a recognized University
- Junior Engineer: Diploma or Degree in from a recognized Board/ Institution/University, established by law by the State/Central Government. OR AMIE from Institution of Engineers (India) (only those candidates who are enrolled for AMIE with the Institute of Engineer (India) Kolkata with permanent recognition upto 31.5.2013 would be eligible).
- Assistant Librarian (Polytechnic): Matric from a recognized Board of School Education. Diploma in Library Science from a recognized University/deemed University/Institute. Post Diploma 02 years work experience in Library from an institution recognized by State/Centre Government/regulatory authority
- Junior Cameraman: Matric from a recognized Board of School Education. Should possess Diploma in Photography from an Institution recognized by the Central/State Government. iii) Atleast two years experience in motion picture/video photography after acquiring Diploma in Photography.
HPSSC Age Limit
18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2020. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Govt. Norms.
HPSSC Selection Procedure
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration. The test consists of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks. Each question will be of ½ marks. The skill tests wherever applicable will be of qualifying nature for those who qualify the Written Objective type Screening Test.
HPSSC Application Fee
|General Category/ E.W.S.,
Ex Servicemen of HP relieved
from Defence Services on
their own request before
completion of normal tenure
|General IRDP, Physically Handicapped,
Ward of Freedom Fighter,
Ward of ExServicemen of HP
|S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./
BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL)
|Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of H.P.
(Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from
Defence Services after completion of normal tenure)
/Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P.
Apply Online for HPSSC Various Posts
- Visit Official site @hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Click the mentioned link.
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page.
- Complete the application form by filling all the details like credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details.
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates.
- Make payment and Submit.
- Save the Application form for future reference.
Click Here To Apply Online (inactive)