HPSSC Recruitment 2020
HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission released a notification for the recruitment of various posts under the HP government departments. Candidates can apply for various vacancies under the HPSSC Recruitment 2020 for Staff Nurse, Steno typist, Electrician, Supervisor, Junior Auditor, Conductor, Clerk, Technicians, Computer Programmer, Marketing Assistant etc. You can get the official notification, post wise vacancies, educational qualification & application process in this post.
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Notification
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
- HPSSC Vacancy 2020: 1099 Vacancies
- HPSSC Educational Qualifications
- HPSSC Application Fee
- Steps To Apply Online for HPSSC Recruitment 2020
HPSSC Recruitment 2020
The online applications for HPSSC Recruitment 2020 were filled up until 30-01-2020 (11.59 PM). You must check the eligibility criteria & post wise selection process before applying. Direct recruitment will be done for the mentioned categories of posts on the basis of a written examination.
Prepare for all SSC exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc from India’s Best Teaching Educators!
About SSC ka Maha Pack:
SSC ka Maha Pack is a full-fledged course which incorporates all the essentials like Live online classes, Test series, Video courses, eBooks & countless unprecedented features that will help you excel in all the upcoming Teaching exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc
You get access to:
- 200+ Hours of Live Classes
- 300+ Recorded Videos
- 500+ Total Tests
- 100+ Ebooks
- Teacher's Class Notes/Slides.
Classes: Hindi and English (Bilingual)
Study Material: English and Hindi
Tests: English and Hindi
Validity: 1 Month
Offer available for ADDA247 APP. Download the APP Now.
- 1400+ Tests
- Detailed Solutions and Analysis
- Content by Expert Faculties
- 14 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
HPSSC Vacancy 2020: 1099 Vacancies
- Staff Nurse – 349 Posts
- Statistical Assistant – 8 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Technician Grade 2 – 10 Posts
- Perfusionist – 1 Post
- Field Assistant – 1 Post
- Accounts Clerk – 13 Posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer – 3 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 3 Posts
- Conductor – 568 Posts
- Laboratory Technician – 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant – 1 Post
- Computer Operator – 1 Post
- Electrician – 5 Posts
- Supervisor – 41 Posts
- Junior Auditor – 13 Posts
- Steno-Typist – 31 Posts
- Store Keeper – 9 Posts
- Senior Technician (Electrician) – 1 Post
- Marketing Assistant – 2 Posts
- Auditor – 5 Posts
- Technician (Electrical) – 1 Post
- Computer Programmer – 3 Posts
- Clerk – 9 Posts
- Civil Defence Instructor/Chief Instructor/Platoon Commander/Admin.Officer and Asst Store Officer – 3 Posts
- Technician (Refrigerator) – 4 Post
- Technician (Electrical)- 4 Post
HPSSC Educational Qualifications
The educational qualifications for the HPSSC Recruitment will vary as per the post that you are looking forward to applying for. Refer the advertisement to get an idea about the post wise educational qualifications.
HPSSC Application Fee
- For General/ E.W.S., Ex-Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure: Rs.360/-
- For General IRDP, PH, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of ExServicemen of HP: Rs. 120/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC of HP: Rs. 120/-
- For Ex-Serviceman & Female candidates of HP: Nill
- Online Payment must be made by using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking
Apply Online for HPSSC Various Posts
- Step 1: Visit Official site @hpsssb.hp.gov.in and Register on the ORA by using the Option “Sign up”
- Step 2: Note down the registration number and password. Sign-in into the application by using the user name and password created at the time of registration.
- Step 3: The category wise detail of posts will appear. Apply for the desired post by clicking on the “Apply” button.
- Step 4: Choose preferred District and Tehsil for the examination.
- Step 5: Fill your personal as well as contact details in the space provided.
- Step 6: Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Step 7: Fill the educational details as per the post in the columns given.
- Step 8: If experience is required for any particular post, then you will be redirected to the Experience Page to fill up the details else you will be redirected to the payment option.
- Step 9: Make the payment.