Haryana Public Service Commission is responsible for conducting the recruitment to the administrative departments of Haryana in high-level posts. The main examination conducted by HPSC is Haryana Civil Service examination. The notification for the posts is released over a gap of a few years. If you are willing to work in Haryana Administrative departments, then you must apply for the HPSC exams. We are providing you with the details regarding HPSC recruitment including the eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, application fee and much more.
|Conducting Body||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
HPSC HCS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must possess the given educational qualifications and age limit to apply for the HPSC HCS examination.
|Haryana General Awareness Quiz For Various HSSC Exams: Take The Test Now||Haryana SSC Result 2020: What is the Expected Result Dates For HSSC Exams?|
Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in arts/commerce or science from a recognized university.
Should not be less than 21 years and not more than 42 years.
|Category||Age relaxation in Upper Age Limit||Highest Age allowed|
|Backward Class A and B of Haryana only||5 years||47 years|
|SC/ST Category||5 years||47 years|
|Unmarried Females candidates (including divorced and separated females)||3 years||45 years|
|PH and PwD of Haryana||10 years||50 years|
|PH and PwD (belonging to SC/ST)||15 years||55 years|
HPSC Application fee
Candidates are required to pay the given application fee to apply for HPSC recruitment.
2. For Male General Category candidates and all reserved categories of other states
|3. For all Females candidates of General category of Haryana only
4. For Female candidates of General category and all reserved categories of other States
|5. For Male & Female candidates of SC/ BC-A/ BC -B/ ESM categories of Haryana only.||Rs 250/-|
|6. For all PwD i.e. Persons with Disabilities category candidates (with at least 40% disability) of Haryana only||NIL|
HPSC Selection process
The selection process for Haryana includes 3 stages as given below:
- Preliminary examination- 200 marks
- Mains examination- 600 marks
- Personality Test/Viva Voce- 75 marks
HPSC Preliminary examination
- The preliminary examination for shortlisting of category wise candidates is held in offline mode.
- The subjects in the Preliminary exam will be general studies and CSAT.
- The question paper will be bilingual.
- For each wrong answer, one-fourth marks are deducted.
- It will comprise a total of 200 marks.
- Candidates twelve times the number of vacancies are qualified for the mains exam.
HPSC Mains examination
The mains examination consists of 600 marks and candidates qualifying in mains will be called for the personality test.
|Subject Name||Marks Allotted||Time allotted|
|English and English Essay||100 marks||3 Hours|
|Hindi Including Hindi Essay in Devnagri Script||100 marks||3 Hours|
|General Studies||100 marks||3 Hours|
|Optional Subject 1||150 marks||3 hours|
|Optional Subject 2||150 marks||3 hours|
|Total = 600 Marks|