Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has published an official notification under advertisement no. 11/5-2021 for recruiting 16 vacant positions for Administrative services, Himachal Pradesh Police Services, Tehsildar, District Controller, and Assistant Registration posts on its official website @hppsc.hp.gov.in on 19th May 2021. The online registration has begun on 19th May 2021. The last date to apply online is 15th June 2021. The selection process includes prelims, mains, and interviews. In this article, we are providing you the details regarding the HPPSC Recruitment 2021.
HPPSC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Apply Online Starts||19th May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||15th June 2021|
|Exam Dates||Will be notified soon|
HPPSC Recruitment 2021:Vacancy Details
The below table will show the vacancy distribution for the HPPSC Recruitment. A total of 16 vacancies are announced by HPPSC.
|HP Administrative Services||08|
|HP Police Services||04|
HPPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University to be eligible to apply for the vacancies. The candidate must have knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh is a desirable qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- For General/ EWS: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ BPL of HP State & Other: Rs. 100/-
- For Ex-Servicemen/ Blind/ Visually Impaired of H.P State: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online by Debit/ Credit card/ Internet banking through “e-Payment Gateway”
Steps to Apply For HPPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Search for hppsconline.hp.gov.in or directly apply from the below link
- Go to the Recruitment section and select the post you are desired to apply for.
- Click on the Application Form and fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the application form and pay the application fee if applicable.
- Submit the filled application form to the officials before 15th June 2021.
- Download the application form for future reference.
HPPSC Administrative Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following stages:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personality Test
The preliminary examination will be held in 02 papers based on Multiple Choices Questions on the following pattern will be held.
Paper-I General Studies (Code No.01): 100 MCQs for 200 marks
Paper-II Aptitude Test (Code No.02): 100 MCQs for 200 marks
The candidates declared qualified in the Preliminary examination will have to submit an application for Main Examination through online/offline mode as the case may be.
The number of candidates to be called for the viva-voce test after the Main written examination by the Commission shall be at its discretion on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Main written examination only.
HPPSC Administrative Salary
Check post-wise salary offered by HPPSC from the below table. The salary with Grade Pay has been mentioned in the notification released.
|HP Administrative Services||Rs.15600-39100+(GP 5400)|
|District Controller||Rs.15600-39100+(GP 5400)|
|HP Police Services||Rs.15600-39100+(GP 5400)|
|Assistant Registrar||Rs.10300-34800+(GP 5000)|
You may also like to read this: