HPPSC Login: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a public notice on its official site @hppsc hp gov in declaring that the Commission has decided to conduct various screening test/ preliminary examinations in the month of September and October. The HPPSC exam calendar 2020 PDF containing exam dates of posts such as Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services, Lecturer, Manager, Regional Manager, Executive Officer, etc. has been provided below. Download the official PDF containing the exam dates for the HPPSC exams 2020. HPPSC login and steps to be followed to apply for the HPPSC exams have been provided below.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Upcoming HPPSC Exams
|Name of the Exam||Date of Exam|
|Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services (HPAS) Combined Competitive (Preliminary Examination-2019)||13 September 2020|
|Homeopathic Medical Officers in the Department of Ayurveda, H.P||14 September 2020|
|Manager (Technical), Class-I (on Contract basis) in HRTC under the Department of Transport, H.P.||16 September 2020|
|Regional Manager, Class-I (on Contract basis) in HRTC under the Department of Transport, H.P||18 September 2020|
|Executive Officer / Secretary (Executive State Municipal Services) in the Department of Urban Development, H.P||27 September 2020|
|Assistant Manager, Class-II in H.P. State Cooperative Bank Ltd.||11 October 2020|
|Tehsil Welfare Officer, Class-II (Non-Gazetted) in the department of Social Justice & Empowerment, H.P.||25 October 2020|
HPPSC Login: Steps To Apply
The steps to apply for HPPSC exams 2020 are given below. The application process for HPPSC 2020 is done through the online mode. The Commission does not accept applications that are received through any other mode and they are rejected at once. Follow the steps given below to successfully complete the HPPSC 2020 application process.
1. Sign Up
- Go to the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission at hppsc hp gov in login
- Scroll down on the home page of hppsc hp gov in 2020 login and you will find the Apply Online option.
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to a new page with two options.
- Select the option of ‘Online Application Registration’.
- Register yourself for the HPPSC 2020 exam by filling in your name, gender, category, e-mail address, date of birth, security question and its answer.
- You will be required to create a user ID and password while registering.
2. Application Form
- After completing the registration process, proceed to fill the application form of HPPSC 2020.
- Enter your personal details like your address, the names of your parents, your contact number, etc.
- Fill in your academic details and qualifications.
- After that, you will be asked to upload scanned copies of your recent passport-sized photograph and signature. The format for both of them should be jpg and their size must not exceed 40 KB each.
- You will be given the option of editing your application form once after submitting all the details. Make sure you check everything before clicking on the ‘Continue’ button as you will not be allowed to make any changes in your application form after that.
- Pay for the HPPSC 2020 application form online.
- Take a print out of the form as you will be required to submit it along with the required attested documents and certificates on the day of the HPSSC 2020 screening test.
- If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she will have to apply for each post separately. The examination fee for each post is also to be paid in the prescribed manner.