HP Police Constable 2021 PET/ PST: Himachal Pradesh Police Constable has released the exam schedule for the PET and PST exam which is scheduled from 8th November 2021. The total number of vacancies released by the HP Police Department is 1334 for Male and Female Constable and Driver. The PET/PST dates are scheduled from 8th November to 13th January 2021. For this recruitment process total number of application filled are 1,87,476 out of which 1,35,333 are male applications and 52,143 are female application. Candidates must check the dates provided below.
HP Police Constable Written Exam Pattern:-
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Syllabus|
|1||English Language||16||10+2 standard|
|2||Hindi Language||16||10+2 standard|
|3||General Awareness||16||10+2 standard|
|4||Mathematics & Science||16||Mathematics of 10th standard, Science 10+2 standard|
|5||Reasoning Aptitude||16||10+2 standard|
- 80 questions were asked in the exam.
- The duration of the exam will be 60 minutes.
- Minimum Qualifying marks for SC/ST candidates-> 40%
- Minimum Qualifying marks for all other candidates-> 50%
The final merit list of the candidates for HP Recruitment 2021 shall be prepared out of a maximum of 100 marks as follows:-
|S.No.||Stages of Recruitment||Maximum Marks|
|3||Evaluation on examination of certificates||15|
You may also like to read this:
- HP Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Check Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, Vacancy
- HP Police Constable Exam Pattern And Syllabus 2021
- HP Police Constable Previous Year Exam Analysis