Dear Students, SSC CGL Tier 2 exam is scheduled to be held from 15th to 18th November 2020, and 1,25,279 candidates are qualified to appear for the SSC CGL Tier 2 exam held all over India. As the exam on 15th November, Quant is over now, candidates yet to appear in the upcoming shifts are expecting exam review from the students. We hope that the candidates who appeared for the exam have performed as per their expectations.
You can share your review in the comment section below. We will try to clear your doubts as well. You can share the details given below:
- The difficulty level of the Quant paper
- Topic-wise questions asked in the exam
- The number of questions attempted by you
- Which topic covered the most number of questions?
- Are there any changes in the pattern of questions asked compared to previous years?