SSC CGL Tier-II 2018-19 is being conducted from 11th September 2019 till 14th September. The SSC CGL exam is among the top government exams of this country and approx 1.5 lakh candidates are appearing for the Tier II exam. We hope that the candidates who appeared for the exam have performed as per their expectations. Now is the time for exam analysis and the reviews of students.
You can share your review in the comment section below. We will try to clear your doubts as well. You can share the below details:
- The difficulty level of the paper
- Topic-wise questions asked in the exam
- The number of questions attempted by you
- Which topic covered the most number of questions
- Which topic was the most difficult out of all?
- Are there any changes in the pattern or questions asked compared to previous years?
Your review will help us get a fair analysis of the exam.
- SSC CGL Admit Card: Download Here
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2019: Check SSC CGL Syllabus for All Tiers
- Check Latest Updates Of SSC CGL 2018-19