SSC CGL 2018-19 is to be conducted from 4th June 2019 which will continue over a period of 10 days. The SSC CGL exam is among the top government exams of this country and lakhs of candidates appear for the same aspiring to be an SSC Official. We hope that the candidates who appeared for the exam have performed as per their expectations. Now is the time for exam analysis and the reviews of students.
You can share your review in the comment section below. We will try to clear your doubts as well. You can share the below details:
- The difficulty level of the paper
- Topic wise questions asked in the exam
- The number of questions attempted by you
- Which topic covered the most number of questions
- Are there any changes in the pattern or questions asked compared to previous years?
Your review will help us get a fair analysis of the exam. Please whatsapp us questions on 7982489329.
- SSC CGL Admit Card: Download Here
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2019: Check SSC CGL Syllabus for All Tiers
- Previous Year SSC CGL Exam Analysis
- Check Latest Updates Of SSC CGL 2018-19
- How to Score 40+ Marks in Quant Section of SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2018-19
- How to Score 40+ marks in English Section of SSC CGL Tier-1 2018-19