The SSC CGL exam is among the top government exams of this country and lakhs of candidates aspiring to be an SSC Official appear for the exam every year. As the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam conducted on 4th March is over now, we hope that you have performed as per your expectations. To make sure we bring transparency to the SSC CGL exam analysis provided by us, we request candidates who appeared in the exam to share their exam review. Your feedback will help us to provide exact details of the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam.
You can share your review in the comment section below. We will try to clear your doubts as well. You can share the below details:
Prepare for all SSC exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc from India’s Best Teaching Educators!
About SSC ka Maha Pack:
SSC ka Maha Pack is a full-fledged course which incorporates all the essentials like Live online classes, Test series, Video courses, eBooks & countless unprecedented features that will help you excel in all the upcoming Teaching exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc
You get access to:
- 200+ Hours of Live Classes
- 300+ Recorded Videos
- 500+ Total Tests
- 100+ Ebooks
- Teacher's Class Notes/Slides.
Classes: Hindi and English (Bilingual)
Study Material: English and Hindi
Tests: English and Hindi
Validity: 1 Month
Offer available for ADDA247 APP. Download the APP Now.
- 1400+ Tests
- Detailed Solutions and Analysis
- Content by Expert Faculties
- 14 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- The difficulty level of the paper
- Topic-wise questions asked in the exam
- Your overall attempts
- Which section was the most difficult among all?
- Are there any changes in the pattern of questions asked as compared to previous years?
You can also participate in the survey conducted by SSCADDA to analyse the Tier 1 exam and provide the expected cut off. We request all the candidates who have already appeared for the exam to fill this form.
- Click here to Get 1 SSC CGL Memory Based Mock Test
- Click here to Get 3 SSC CGL Memory Based Mock Test