The SSC CGL exam is among the top government exams of this country and lakhs of candidates aspiring to be an SSC Official appear for the exam every year. As the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam conducted on 4th March is over now, we hope that you have performed as per your expectations. To make sure we bring transparency to the SSC CGL exam analysis provided by us, we request candidates who appeared in the exam to share their exam review. Your feedback will help us to provide exact details of the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam.
You can share your review in the comment section below. We will try to clear your doubts as well. You can share the below details:
- The difficulty level of the paper
- Topic-wise questions asked in the exam
- Your overall attempts
- Which section was the most difficult among all?
- Are there any changes in the pattern of questions asked as compared to previous years?
You can also participate in the survey conducted by SSCADDA to analyse the Tier 1 exam and provide the expected cut off. We request all the candidates who have already appeared for the exam to fill this form.
- Click here to Get 1 SSC CGL Memory Based Mock Test
- Click here to Get 3 SSC CGL Memory Based Mock Test