As the FCI AGM (Assistant General Manager) exam conducted on 18th July, 2nd shift is over now, we hope that you have performed as per your expectations. To make sure we bring transparency to the FCI AGM exam analysis provided by us, we request candidates who appeared in the exam to share their exam review. Your feedback will help us to provide exact details of the FCI AGM exam.
You can share your review in the comment section below. We will try to clear your doubts as well. You can share the below details:
- The difficulty level of the paper
- Topic-wise questions asked in the exam
- Your overall attempts
- Which section was the most difficult among all?
- Are there any changes in the pattern of questions asked as compared to previous years?
You can also participate in the survey conducted by SSCADDA to analyse the exam and provide the expected cut off. We request all the candidates who have already appeared for the exam to fill this form.
You may also like to read this:
- FCI Syllabus 2021: Check Syllabus And Exam Patt Ern For Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade, And Stenographer
- FCI JE Salary: Know About Salary, Job Profile, Perks, And Additional Benefits
- FCI Assistant General Manager Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Check Now