CBSE Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus
The CBSE Junior Assistant Exam will be a 2 hour Computer Based Exam. There will be a total of 100 questions from various subjects like: General Knowledge, Reasoning & Mathematical Ability, General Hindi & English, few questions will be from Basic Computer Knowledge and Awareness about School Education. The examination will of 200 marks with each question carrying 2 marks. The complete breakdown of syllabus is given below:
|Subject||No of questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs and
General Awareness about the Environment
|Reasoning & Mathematical Ability (Bilingual)||25||50|
|General Hindi & English||25||50|
|Basic Computer Knowledge||10||20|
|Awareness about School Education,
Examination Board and its Administration etc
How to prepare for CBSE Junior Assistant Exam
- Pattern and syllabus of exam: The first and the most important step for preparation of Junior Assistant exam is to know about the pattern and syllabus of the exam, then only you will prepare according to that, and know how much time you would have to give to each section and then prepare according to that.
- Strengths and weakness: While preparing for exam one must know about their strength and weakness and prepare according to that, prepare thoroughly on the topics you are less familiar and give extra time to it, and also give some time to the topics of your strengths.
- Practice paper: Try to solve as many practice papers as you can, it will make you aware about the type of questions that are frequently asked and will also increase your speed.
- Revision: Doing revision is the most important preparation step, many students don’t find time for revision and that is where they make a big mistake. Revision will help you to remember all the topics you have prepared.
- Study Material & Test Series: Last but not the least, having a good study material is one of the most important thing. SSCAdda is providing the study material and test series that will help aspirants in preparing for exam in a better way.