The number of competitors is burgeoning with each passing year, aspirants nonetheless need to mean business and stop reiterating the old, common and fatuous mistakes while preparing for Government Exams. First, you have to compete with yourself which conspicuously ascribes that you have to compete with your lethargic endeavor, sporadically applied strategy, erratic determination and proper utilization of the legerity you own. Facilitating you with SSCADDA and team as a podium, today’s motive is to unravel the fastest and easiest ways to crack any govt job if you follow the given succinct key pointers with vivacity:
1. Use Elimination Method Smartly and Accordingly: In govt exams, the common practice that makes the question set tougher for candidates is puzzling options. Quite often, it is beneficial to use elimination method if you stuck at a question. Start from the options which are nowhere close to the question’s relativity. Opt them out, doing so you will leave yourself with options that enhance the assurance of their correctness. It is not the question that creates difficulty for you but options, so be careful and play it smart.
2. Session wise Study: This prudent way of studying not only makes you learn things widely but also keeps on rejuvenating your mind which is essential to grasp things effectively. Develop a habit of studying for 25-30 minutes depending on your capacity and then take a short break of 5-10 minutes in which either listen music , do exercise, drink water, wash dishes or play a game but escape watching T.V or YouTube, activating on social apps, or making long phone calls because doing so your plan will end up being a dud and hopefully you are not reading this post to be a failure.
3. Keep an eye on other govt application forms as well: Very often, it is not the efforts that make you a failure but it is missing out on an opportunity by being oblivion of it. By introspecting your interests, capability, weak points, traits, give a chance to other fortuitous govt job opportunities too. Sticking out to a single exam for an excessive longer time is not a sign of creditable effort by any. For instance, if you are an SSC Aspirant, you can make your appearance in Railway Exams, DMRC Exams, Bank Clerk exams etc. as syllabus doesn’t vary to a wider extent in such examinations. In the long run, getting a govt job is the first preference so work upon it.
4. Mangle the myth in mind that you can’t crack the exam: It is the biggest inanity that an aspirant can do while going for a govt job. Even if such baseless ideas surround you, give it a thought that if they can do it, why not you! Govt exams are based on criterion where hard work beats talent. An average aspirant often comes out a winner and when the reason is asked, hard work, determination and smart strategy is all we get to hear by him. Focus on what is lacking in you, develop it, work on it until it becomes your biggest winning factor and your strongest trait.
5. Exhaustive work out in sections you are weak at: Even after knowing pretty well, which subjects and sections are becoming a barrier in the path of success, we hesitate to work on it pragmatically. We believe you are much powerful than your trivial impediments. Your brain is much flexible than your barriers, you are much smarter than your mistakes and you are worth of achieving success not barriers every time. Note down the questions, their pattern and sinuous display and easiest way to solve them. Practice on it until you don’t even have to read the question to the end or twice. It is possible, it is practical, and it is vincible once you conquer your mind, habits and way of thinking.