Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) declared 309 posts for the job role of Block Education Officer (Khand Shiksha Adhikari) for 2019-2020. The application form fill up started last year December 2019 and the last date for the application submission was 10th January 2020. The UPPSC Block Education Officer Prelims Exam was postponed.
UPPSC Block Education Officer Selection Process
The selection process starts will be the prelims, followed by the Mains, and then finally the medical examination. Currently, the candidates are preparing to appear in the prelims and clear it to approach the next step.
- Stage-I: Preliminary Exam (Objective type papers)
- Stage-II: Mains Exam
- Stage-III: medical Examination
Preparation Tips to Crack UPPSC Block Education Officer Prelims Exam 2020
Candidates have started their preparations already. But only those will be able to crack the exam who will prepare in the right way. Here are some of the important preparation tips that can surely help.
UPPSC Block Education Officer Stage-I: Preliminary Exam- 300 Marks
No. of Questions-> 120
Duration-> 2 hours
- Knowing the Subject:
Before starting the preparation for the exam, it is highly important to know the syllabus in detail.
Candidates preparing for prelims as well as mains should focus on the subjects
- General Science
- Indian History
- National Movement
- Indian Polity
- Indian Agriculture and Trade
- Indian Population and Ecology
- World Geography
- Indian Natural Resources
- Current Events
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Uttar Pradesh Tradition Knowledge
- Elementary Mathematics
- Essay writing in Hindi
- Important Practices:
Apart from preparing the above-mentioned syllabus, it is also crucial to follow some of the important practices to do well in the exam. Some of these practices are:
- Reading newspaper daily
- Maintaining a record of the current affairs
- Preparing from the section of Static General Knowledge
- Practicing elementary mathematics daily
- Starting with the difficult subjects first as these will take more time
- Maintaining a proper time table so that you can distribute equal hours to all the subjects
- Tricks that Never Fail
You just do not need to work hard but also need to work smarter. Make use of these tricks so that you can have higher chances of cracking through the exam.
- Finish the studying part at least 15 days before the exam so that you can have some time left for the revision. This is the time when you can recall all that you have studied and prepared.
- Just studying will not help. You also need to practice so that you can know how to manage time in the exam. The best solution is to practice mock test papers. Also, you can get questions papers of the last few years to practice better.
- There are a number of students who also get enrolled in online classes. This is another smart way of preparing for the exam. The experts at the online class prepare a perfect chart for you so that you can prepare well. Also, they guide you in different situations so that the preparation time becomes much more convenient.
Cracking through the UPPSC Block Education Officer Prelims Exam 2020 will lead you to the next stage towards your goal of having a bright future. Also, when you have prepared for your prelims well, you can also prepare for your mains even better.