Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has invited applications for the Executive Assistant Posts on its official website. The online application process for UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022 started on 19 August 2022 and the last date for submitting the application will be 12 September 2022.
In this article, you will get all the tips and tricks that you need to use and put to practice if you want to crack the UPPCL Executive Assistant 2022 in 1st Attempt.
UPPCL Executive Assistant 2022- Overview
A brief overview of the UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022 is given below along with the other details. Interested candidates can go through it.
|Recruitment Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|UPPCL Assistant Recruitment Apply Online Start Date||19th August 2022|
|UPPCL Assistant Recruitment Last Date to Apply Online||12th September 2022|
|Last day to pay online||12th September 2022|
|UPPCL Assistant Exam Date 2022||2nd week of October 2022(tentative)|
Cracking UPPCL Executive Assistant 2022 in 1st Attempt: Tips and Tricks
1) Go through the syllabus thoroughly– It is important to properly know the UPPCL
Executive Assistant Syllabus as it will guide you through your preparation. Knowing the syllabus, makes your preparation process easier. You can check this link for detailed UPPCL Executive Assistant Syllabus:
2) Understand the Exam Pattern- In order to succeed in this exam, you should be well aware of the UPPCL Executive Assistant Exam Pattern. UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment will be based on this pattern:
|General Awareness and GK||25||25|
3) Prepare a timetable for the exam preparation: If you are planning to successfully prepare for a competitive exam, you need a proper timetable that will ensure that you use your time wisely. The timetable will depend a lot on the duration left for the exam.
- Divide your hours into 45 minutes of studying and then a 15-minute break
- Start by taking a test to see where your performance lies
- Next, pick up those subjects that you are weak in
- Start by giving them half of your study hours
- Choose the other half to improve on what you already know
- Ensure that you take enough breaks and sleep
4) Go through PYQ’s: This is important in order to understand the type of questions asked. Mark the topics from which questions have been asked repeatedly. By looking at the the PYQ’s you will know the important topics and sections .Give more time to the that carry more marks based on PYQ analysis
5) Limit your Resources: Don’t make a pile of books that you won’t read. Try to have minimum sources so that you can revise them again and again.
6) Work on your Basics: Invest time in understanding the concepts because you can retain them well. This also helps you in solving problems in the exam as every problem or question is unique. Do not leave any important section. Also, start making notes of the same as you start preparing.
7) Do multiple revisions: Revision plays a crucial role in your preparation. This is where the notes that you make from day one come in handy. Make sure to revise all the topics atleast three times before going for the exam. Jot down all the important formulas, and go through them regularly.
8) Practice mock tests and analyze them: Take mock tests regularly, this will boost your short-term memory. It not only gives you a feel of real examination but also helps you in self-assessment. Practise as many varieties of questions as possible. You must attempt to solve these in the set duration of the examination. This helps you know about your speed and areas of improvement. Take the test, analyze your answers, and work on the parts that you made mistakes in or took longer.
9) Rest, eat and exercise: This will help you break the monotony of your preparation and help you in keeping yourself calm. Take regular breaks and eat healthy.
10) Relax your mind: One of the major mistakes that students make while preparing, is not taking care of their mental and physical health. Surround yourself with positive people and well-wishers. This will boost up your mental health and keep you going!
Each year thousands of candidates appear for the UPPCL Executive Assistant exam but only few make it to the list. These exams are set in a way that can sieve the best candidates from the lot. Competitive exams are difficult but cracking them is not like nailing jelly to a tree! With the right strategy, planning, and dedication one can crack competitive exams with flying colors.
Remember that, every wish, every dream and every idea comes to existence only through blood, sweat and sacrifice. So be ready for it and don’t give up.