Rajasthan Police Constable Exam 2020: As per the official announcement, the selection of the Rajasthan Police Constable Exam 2020 will be based on the following factors:
- Written Test
- Physical Standard & Physical Efficiency Test.
- Proficiency Test.
- Special Qualification (N.C.C., Home guard, Degree/Diploma in Police Related Subjects), Marks will be awarded on the basis of the certificate.
The admit card for the Rajasthan Police Constable Exam will be released 10-15 days before the Exam Date. An overview of the Rajasthan Police Constable Exam 2020 have been tabulated below:
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of Posts||Constable GD and Driver|
|Number of Posts||5085|
The weightage of each part of the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Exam 2020 are mentioned in the following table:
|Physical Standard & Physical Efficiency Test||15||10|
|Special Qualification (N.C.C., Home guard, Degree/Diploma in Police Related Subjects), Marks to be awarded on basis of the certificate||10||N/A|
Now that we have presented you with brief information regarding the Rajasthan Police Constable Exam 2020, let’s discuss some preparation tips to help you crack this recruitment exam.
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 Forest Officers and Assistant Posts
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: 434 Vacancies
- Rajasthan Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020: Check Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale
Review the Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Syllabus
The first step for your preparation must be to check and understand the syllabus for the Rajasthan Police Constable exam 2020:
- Rajasthan Police Constable written test will be MCQ (Multiple choice objective) types.
- There will be 150 Questions of Objective Type.
- Total Time Duration of paper will be 02 Hours.
- There will be a negative marking of ¼ marks.
- Candidates should also refer the official notification for exam pattern and syllabus.
Make a study Plan for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Exam
A concrete study plan for Rajasthan Police Exam is a must to prepare well and minimize the fear. We suggest you make a systematic study plan and strictly adhere to it.
In the hope of completing our syllabus as early as possible, we study at a stretch for long hours. However, it gets tedious and hard and is also not good for health.
So, make a plan with small but fruitful study sessions, during day or night (whenever you can focus properly). This will make your preparation easy and you will have enough time to brush up the already studied topics in between intervals.
We advise you to keep 1 hour for revision of topics learned/practised after each study session.
Refer to the Previous year Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Papers
You must refer to the Rajasthan Police constable Previous Years examination Papers so you can understand type of questions asked over the years. There are chances of questions getting repeated over a few years.
Solve Rajasthan Police Constable Exam 2020 Mock Tests
Adda247 will provide you with free & paid mock test for the Rajasthan Police Constable Exam. The mock tests will help you analyse your preparation with the desired results. Furthermore, when you practice mock tests, you get familiar with the pattern and topics asked in the examination. So, try to improve your time by practising as many online tests as possible.
Maintain Proper Health
It is very important to maintain proper health during exams. You don’t want to fall sick before or on your exam day. Give your brain the required time to refresh itself. Don’t force too much information into your head than its limit allows. Take it slow and steady. And don’t forget to get at least eight hours of sleep every night.
While the tips listed above are the most significant to crack Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Exam 2020, there are some other things that you must keep in mind. Those equally important tips are:
- During preparation, manage your time properly. Give necessary amount of time to each section. And, don’t get stuck on a single section or topic.
- Try to mug up math formulas by heart, so they come in handy while solving a problem. Practise to solve questions within time and improve your efficiency.
- If prepared properly, improving your General Knowledge can prove to be a good scoring area. So, read on current affairs from magazines, newspapers, news channels etc.
- Basic computer knowledge is also required in the written test. We suggest you to not forget focusing on this topic.
Lastly, we advise you to stay confident about your Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Exam 2020 preparation. If you have confidence, you will be able to tackle your exam blues in a positive manner.