Intelligence Bureau of India has released a notification for the recruitment of 2000 vacancies for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II and Executives. After the pandemic, all the delayed organizations are releasing notifications and conducting the exams.
Intelligence Bureau has finally released the exam dates and admits are also being mailed by IB to the candidates. The exam will be held on18th,19th, and 20th February. This is the first time the Intelligence Bureau is conducting the Online examination, earlier the was in offline mode only. When you are going to appear for any exam “Time Management” is the most important thing. In this article, we are going to discuss “How to best utilize your time in each section?”
For thousand of vacancies, millions of students appear for competitive exams across the world. But with the increasing number of candidates, there is also a lot of competition. For cracking exams along with good preparation, the strategy is also needed. How to score well, how to stand different, and of course the time management during exams. Time management is the most important factor in cracking any competitive exam. These are some tips regarding time management.
- Prioritize the section you are good with: This is very essential to know which section should be solved first. GA is the section where you can score more in less time. The calculation part should be done at last. Since there is overall timing is given, it is up to the candidate how to manage it according to your speed.
- Do not waste time on one question: This is basically for maths and reasoning, if a question is taking too much time then required and you are unable to get the answer. Leave it. Jump on the next.
- Give your strengths more time: This is very important to know which section is your strong, You should attempt that section first so that you can give it more time and freshly you can solve it better.
- Revise: Now it is time to revise all the formulae, tips, and tricks of all the topics. All the tables, squares, cubes, square roots, cube roots, etc., everything should be revised properly so that you don’t have to think too much during the exam.
- If your preparation is good and time is managed properly then nothing can stop you from achieving your goal.