AFCAT Recruitment 2021 : Indian Air Force has released a short note for recruiting men and women from Indian Citizens to be part of the Indian Airforce as commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical Branches) registration for online application begins from 1st June 2021. The candidates who are interested in the AFCAT can register themselves from the official website. The last date to apply online will be 30th June 2021.AFCAT under advertisement 02/2021 has released NCC Special Entry / Meteorology Entry for the courses commencing in July 2022 has released 334 vacancies.
Indian Air Force: Important Dates
|Online Application Begins||1st June 2021|
|Last date to apply online||30th June 2021|
|Admit Card||After 09 Aug 2021|
|Exam Date||28 Aug 21, 29 Aug 21, and 30 Aug 21|
|Result||To Be Notified Soon|
|Batch Commencement||July 2022|
Before applying for any notification it is important to go through the detailed notification and the eligibility criteria for the particular post or vacancy. AFCAT 2 had released the notification for the recruitment of Male and Female both. In this article, we are going to provide you the step by step instructions about “How to apply online for AFCAT (02) 2021?”
AFCAT 2 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria as set by the authorities must only apply for the examination. The candidate should be a citizen of India
AFCAT 2021 Educational Qualification
The candidate must have done graduation with an aggregate of 60% in any discipline with physics and maths in 10+2 level or BE / B Tech degree (Four-year course) from a recognized University
Technical branch (ground duty)
The candidate must have done a four-year graduation course in engineering/technology.
Must obtain 60% marks in Section A & B examination of the Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
Non-technical (Ground duty)
The candidate must have done graduation in any discipline with 60% marks and in section A and B examination of aeronautical society India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
AFCAT 2021 Age Limit
|Branch||Age Limit (as on 01 July 2022)|
|Flying Branch||20-24 years (Candidate with a commercial pilate license can apply till the age of 26 years)|
|Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical)||20-26 years|
AFCAT 2021 Physical Requirements
- The candidates are advised to be physically fit when they report for SSB in order to be able to undergo the tests at AFSB.
- The candidate should aim to achieve an ability to run 01 miles (1.6 km) in 10 minutes, do 10 push-ups and 03 chin-ups.
- Prospective candidates are also advised to keep themselves in good physical condition to adapt to physical training at AFA which encompasses running, swimming, rope climbing, and other forms of physical training/ conditioning in which they would undergo mandatory tests during training.
Ground Duty Technical Branch- Minimum height for both gender: 157.5 Cms
Ground duty Non-Technical Branch- Male-157.5 cms and Female-152 cms
The application fee for AFCAT is going to be Rs. 250/- and can be non-refundable.
Candidates can make payment of the application fee online using credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
How to Apply Online for AFCAT 2021?
- The candidate must log in from the official website i.e. afcat. cdac.in/AFCAT.
- The candidates must go through the “Candidate Login” as shown in the below screenshot. There you have to select AFCAT 02/2021 Notification.
- The candidate’s login page fill appears you have to click on “Register Here”. And start filling in your personal details.
- A new page will appear to enter your mobile no. and email to register yourself.
- An OTP will be sent on your mobile no. and email, fill and click on “Submit”.
- A Login Id and Password will be sent to your registered mobile no. and email id.
- Login using the Registration Number and Password. Select the post.
- Selection of Entry: “AFCAT”; “NCC SPECIAL ENTRY FOR FLYING BRANCH”; “METEOROLOGY ENTRY”.
- Click “INSTRUCTIONS”. Read Instructions carefully.
- Start filling the Application Form, it includes the following details:
- Personal Information. Fill in details. Click “SAVE AND CONTINUE” to proceed to the next stage
- Qualification Details. Fill in details. Click “SAVE AND CONTINUE” to proceed to the next stage
- Course Preference. Fill in details.Click “SAVE AND CONTINUE” to proceed to the next stage.
- Communication Details. Fill in details. Click “SAVE AND CONTINUE” to proceed to the next stage
- Upload Documents. Upload recent Photo, Signature & Thumb Impression (size of each jpg/ jpeg file to be between 10 and 50 kb). Application with inappropriate images will be considered invalid and the candidature will be rejected along with other counterfeit entries, whenever detected at any stage of the selection process.
- Thumb impression (left thumb for male applicants and right thumb for female applicants) – created by pressing on the ink stamp pad and then on plain blank paper
- Exam City Selection
- Fill up other details such as educational qualifications etc. depending upon the educational qualification of the candidate.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned color photograph and Signature (in English or in Hindi) in JPEG format.
- Login with Registration Number and Password in the link for “UPLOAD” and thereafter, upload the file/scanned filled
- Upload all the required certificates and submit the application.
- Pay examination fee as applicable, online using Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking
- Download the application form and take the printout.
AFCAT 2 Apply Online: FAQ
Q.How can I apply for Afcat 02 2021?
Ans: Candidates can apply online through the official site of AFCAT on afcat.cdac.in. or the website given above.
Q.I am 12th pass can I apply for Afcat 02 2021?
Ans: Candidates must have passed Class 12 with 60% in Physics and Maths and four-year graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/Technology.
Q.What will be the last date to apply online for the Indian Air Force?
Ans: The last date to apply online for AFCAT is 30th June 2021.