How many Candidates appeared in RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam? As per a notice released by the Ministry of Railways, The total number of candidates scheduled was 1,80,882, out of which 1,28,708 candidates appeared for the RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam. The RRB NTPC CBT 2 was conducted in three shifts, i.e. two shifts were held for level 6 on 09th May, and one shift was held for level 4 on 10th May to recruit eligible aspirants for the Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways for a total of 35281 Vacancies.
- Total No. of Candidates appeared in RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam-> 1,28,708
- No. of Vacancy for Level 4-> 161
- No. of Vacancy for Level 6-> 7124
NO Normalisation in RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam
The RRB NTPC CBT 2 was conducted in three shifts, i.e. two shifts were held for level 6 on 09th May, and one shift was held for level 4 on 10th May 2022. The scheduling was done in such a way that the candidates of one RRB are given the same question paper so that there is no need for normalization.
Click here to check RRB NTPC Result
Let’s have a look at the important dates for RRB NTPC Examinations. The different phases of examination, the number of candidates appeared in the examination, and the dates of the paper are summarized in the following table.
|RRB NTPC Exam Date||No. of Candidates Appeared|
|RRB NTPC CBT 2 (Level 4 & 6)||9th & 10th May 2022||1,28,708|
|RRB NTPC CBT 1 7th Phase||23rd, 24th, 26th, and 31st July 2021||2.78 Lakh Candidates|
|RRB NTPC CBT 1 6th Phase||April 1, 3, 5, 6, 7 and 8||6 lakh Candidates|
|RRB NTPC CBT 1 5th Phase||4th March to 27th March 2021||19 lakh Candidates|
|RRB NTPC CBT 1 4th Phase||15, 16, 17, 22,23,
27 Feb and March 1, 2, 3
|16 lakh Candidates|
|RRB NTPC CBT 1 3rd Phase||31st Jan to 12th Feb 2021||28 lakh candidates|
|RRB NTPC CBT 1 2nd Phase||16th Jan to 30th Jan 2021||27 lakh candidates|
|RRB NTPC CBT 1 1st Phase||28th Dec to 13th January 2021||23 lakh candidates|
- The final selection of RRB NTPC will be based on the performance of candidates in 2nd Stage CBT and based on the performance of candidates in both 2nd Stages CBT and CBAT/TST (as applicable).
- Candidates equal to the number of vacancies will be called for Document Verification as per their merit and options
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing the requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and community certificates, and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates.