SSC CGL is considered to be one of the biggest examinations to be conducted for graduate students in India. SSC conducts SSC CGL every year to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in its Subordinate Offices. SSC CGL 2021 will be a great opportunity for students looking forward to a position in the reputed organizations under the central government. Every year thousands of vacancies are filled by SSC in Government departments. While a government job helps to build a stable career, it is also loaded with responsibilities.
The candidates who are in the 2nd year and Final year can also prepare for the SSC CGL so that after completing their graduation they can appear for the various examination under SSC.
The exam will be conducted online comprising of 4 sections with about 100 questions in total and with maximum marks of 200. The entire exam is needed to be completed in a time span of 60 minutes.
The sections asked in SSC CGL Tier-I Exam are:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: Candidates need to start practicing from the early stage so that they can get an idea of the questions very properly.
- General Awareness: For this section, the candidate must need to prepare from day one by reading newspapers. He must be aware of the things happening in the world as well.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Practice is a must. Solving mock test getting all the formulas done. Learning all square roots cube roots is very important.
- English Comprehension: Reading on daily basis and making your vocabulary strong is the only solution to score more in English.
If you seriously want to prepare for the SSC exam these are the following points one should remember:
- Determination: Before preparing for any exam it is important to be determined for the exam. Before preparation, determination is important. You have to set your goal and work hard on that.
- Go to details: It is important if you are preparing you should know the details regarding the exam. The whole process, syllabus, and exam pattern.So that this can help you to prepare.
- Work on your Basics: When you are beginning your preparation, don’t look for shortcuts first. Try to learn the basics of all the topics and gain in-depth knowledge. Once you have developed a command over these topics, then you can switch to shortcuts or tricks for quick calculations.
- Time Management: You are required to allow proper time to important topics covered in the exam. First, try to focus on your weak areas and spend more time solving them. Do practice those topics in which are your strength areas but allocate a little less time for that. Try not to give more than one minute to any question while solving them.
- Focus on one topic at a time: Take one topic at a given time, reasoning requires you to think in a certain way, and doing 2-3 different types of topics in one go may not be fruitful.
- Daily Reading: It helps you to develop your knowledge in general affairs and also increases the reading skills which will defiantly help you in reading comprehension.
- Choose Single Source: Don’t rely on too many sources to study. Always choose a single source and start your preparation.
- Books: The students who are taking the examination must ensure that they prepare for the exam from the best books. Make sure that your concepts are clear.
SSC gives so many opportunities to the graduates for applying to get a safe and secured job. The Exams like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC MTS , SSC GD ,etc. Candidates need to decide and focus on the particular examination to get success and need to work smart as well as hard.